Chess Pro V
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Chess is a two player game with a colourful history which can be traced back to its Indian ancestor, Chaturanga. In 1291 the Archbishop of Canterbury in England threatened clergy who continued playing Chess with a diet of bread and water.
The game has flourished over the years and is now one of the most popular board games in the world, requiring thought, skill and strategy to become successful.
The object of Chess is to capture the opponent's King. To capture the King you must place it in check. If the King cannot escape by itself, or with the help of its army, it is in checkmate and the King is captured.
ZingMagic’s multi award winning Chess application supports over 20 levels of play allowing you to play moves or games against the clock or relax and play at your own pace. Whatever level of Chess you choose, you can be sure that ZingMagic’s Chess will give you a fun, stimulating and challenging game.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Over 20 levels of play to suit your mood.
* Award winning artificial intelligence engine which is particularly strong at expert levels.
* Understands all Chess rules such as en passant captures, castling, under promotion, draw by repetition, perpetual check and 50 move rule.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces, including super touch friendly boards.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Show legal moves.
* Show threatened pieces.
* Chess is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
Tags: chessprov, chess pro v, chess prov, chess v, zing magic chess prov5, chess v andoid, chess pro test, szachy v, chess clock 500 screenshot, free chess pro.
Additional language support.
Better support for tablet devices.
Support for new Nexus 7 HD
Added support for Nexus-10 and other 1600x2560 screen devices
Added support for devices such as HTC One, Xperia Z