Mahjong Solitaire is a classic matching game. It is also known as Shanghai Mahjong, Mahjongg, Kyodai.
How to play:
The objective of the game is to remove all Mahjong tiles by matching them in pairs. Only same tiles that is not blocked can be removed. A tile is blocked if both left and right side is blocked by other tiles, or have other tiles placed on top.
You can use device's menu button to display the option menu while playing the game.
You can move game tiles by hold your finger(or pointer) on screen, and you can zoom in or out by multi-touch or use zoom bar while playing game.
- Time challenge and relaxed game mode
- 30 layouts in normal mode(time challenge), 21 layouts in relaxed mode(some available in full version only)
- Auto save game
- hints, reshuffle, move back, auto-zoom tools
- Multi-touch zoom
- Randomly generate solvable games
- Zoom tools for devices that do not support multi-touch
- Support landscape, portrait screen mode
NOTE: ALL GAMES IN RELAXED MODE ARE UNLOCKED IN FULL VERSION, BUT YOU STILL NEED TO WIN A GAME TO UNLOCK NEXT GAME IN NORMAL MODE.