1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By App Wings
Paramapadham was inspired by religion; and was believed to be symbolic of a man's attempt to reach God. The ladders represent virtues and the snakes represent vices.
- After rolling the dice (Thayam), a player can start moving the coin only when he/she get 1 for the first time.
- If the coin reaches the box with a ladder bottom end, then it climbs the ladder and go to box, where the top of the ladder ends and continue from there.
- If the coin reaches the box with the face of the snake, then it comes down to the box, where the snake tail ends and continue from there.
- The player gets an another turn to roll the dice (Thayam), if he/she gets 1, 5, 6, 12.
- After reaching 132nd box, from there on the player has to roll the dice to get 1 to move the coin from one box to another.
- The winner of the game is the one who first reaches the last box or step, which is called "Parama Pada Sopanam".