100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Just like Rummy
- Complex, balanced card game
- Can't play against your friends
+ By Magmic Inc
Classic card game of Rummy for your mobile device
Do you love the card game Rummy? Then you'll love Phase 10, which is just the same but for your mobile device.
The rules of Rummy involve a good mixture of luck, skill, and forethought. Essentially, you need to place all your cards on the table before your opponents. Do so by creating "phases," which can either be the same number or a run of numbers in a row. You can also discard or pick up new cards to try to complete phases. It sounds a little complicated - and it is - but it's truly one of the great card games out there, if you can get the hang of it.
You can only play against the CPU in this app. That's something major that's missing: the ability to play against your friends, or even just other random players from around the world. The visuals also aren't anything to write home about.
Still, if you're a big Rummy fan, then you'll definitely enjoy Phase 10.
Race your opponents and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
· The official Phase 10 App for Google Play
· Available in French, German, Spanish, & Italian
· Masters Edition available for added gameplay!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Phase 10 Videos
Hey Phase 10 fans! Here's what's in the latest update:
● Facebook Login to share your Phase 10 success with your friends!
Since you love Phase 10, why not try Skip-Bo and Phase 10 Dice?!
Thanks for playing!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $1.99 on 01/19/15.
- New pricePrice dropped from $1.99 to $0.99 on 11/03/14.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $1.99 on 07/10/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from $1.99 to $0.99 on 07/06/14.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $1.99 on 05/19/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from $1.99 to $0.99 on 04/22/14.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $1.99 on 02/23/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from $1.99 to $0.99 on 02/14/14.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $1.99 on 12/14/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.3 released on 12/01/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from $1.99 to $0.99 on 12/01/13.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $1.99 on 09/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.2 released on 04/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.0 released on 03/15/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.0 released on 12/08/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.1 released on 11/24/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 08/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on 07/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on 07/04/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 05/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.1 released on 04/20/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 04/08/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 04/04/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 03/31/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 03/30/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 03/29/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on 03/28/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 03/27/12.
Displaying 4 of 28 - show all
Its so hard to win even on easy mode.... Your character is always skipped first if there's one to lay down. The AIs always seem to get exactly what they need when dealt cards. Leaving me 3 or 4 phases behind by the time I can lay my stuff down. Dumb down the AIs a little bit. And I might give more stars...
This games pretty fun having lots of fun
It's fun. Not 100% like actual rules but for the most part it is close. Phase 10, skipbo, and progressive rummy are my all time favorites.
I love this game!
The online version is better than the real game
Few quirks. Like the Apple version better