Four In A Line Free (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row) is the classic travel game, where you have to find those elusive 4 pieces in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, before your opponent does. Beware! In trying to create your own line of 4 you may accidentally give your opponent one! This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
(also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
- 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- 2 player hot-seat
- 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
Four In A Line free also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row is free classic game.
Four in a Row game (also known as Connect 4) is classic universally popular casual game which brings a smooth interface, scalable difficulty levels, game statistics and much more!
The goal of Four in a Row game is a two-player game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so.
Featuring of Four In A Line game:
- Four In A Row has 4 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Four In A Row for 2 players
- Four in a Row stats for each level
- Four in a Row enables configurable 1 player difficulty levels
- Four in a Row allows automatic save when you exit the app
Four In A Line is also known as Captain's mistress, four up, score 4, plot four, find four, fourplay or connect four.
Tags: four in a line multiplayer