An Unexpected Tavern
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Basalt Games
Hire and level up stalwart companions to help you run your mobile tavern. Your heroic assistants include the sturdy dwarf Boring Larchbuckler, the pecunious elf L. Ron Half-Alien, and The Great Gandolfi, conjurer extraordinaire!
Think strategically as you upgrade Bobo's mobile tavern into a legendary brand renowned across all Midgaard. Perform well and you will attract famous customers like the annoying Begonia Satchel-Buttkins and the mysterious thief who stole Bobo’s magic ingredient!
- Challenging strategy / time management gameplay
- A lighthearted and wacky fantasy parody
- Encounter colorful fantasy staples like goblins, trolls, and giants
- Take your mobile tavern to nine awesome locations across Midgaard
- Upgrade your tavern for faster service and better rewards
- Unlock, hire and level up your heroic assistants
- Complete all quests and achievements to earn more gold and unique items
- Get visits from VIP characters and earn bonus coins!
“An Unexpected Tavern” and related materials by Basalt Games are parodies of “The Hobbit” by J. R. R. Tolkien, and of its cinematic adaptation “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”, released by New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and Wingnut Films. Basalt Games exercises the right to fair use of any relevant copyrighted works for the purposes of parody.
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. **
Tags: an unexpected tavern, juego halflings inn, unexpected tavern, whats the last level in unexpected tavern, jugar halflings inn, tavern tolkein changes locations.