Art Games: James CollinsonAdd this app to your lists
The Pre-Raphaelites were are group of painters, poets and critics formed in 1848 by William Holman Hunt, John Everett Millais and Dante Gabriel Rossetti and later joined by William Michael Rossetti, James Collinson, Frederic George Stephens and Thomas Woolner to form the seven member brotherhood.
They intended to reform art, rejecting the Mannerist artists who succeeded Raphael and Michelangelo. They had 4 early doctrines.
• to have genuine ideas to express
• to study nature attentively, so as to know how to express them
• to sympathise with what is direct and serious and heartfelt in previous art, to the exclusion of what is conventional and self-parodying and learned by rote
• most indispensable of all, to produce thoroughly good pictures and statues
In 1850 he left the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood for religious reasons.
Here we have 10 different jigsaws based on the Work of James Collinson, The Holy Family, Answering the Emigrant's Letter, Mother and Child by a Stile, with Culver Cliff, Isle of Wight, in the Distance, The Renunciation of St. Elizabeth of Hungary, A Son of the Soil, Temptation, Landscape with a Windmill, St Malo, France, The Sisters, To let and For Sale.
• 10 amazing, HD high-definition picture puzzles of the work of James Collinson, Can you complete them all?
• No in-app purchases so you wont get stuck with any big bills.
• We automatically save your incomplete jigsaw puzzles to resume them whenever you wish..
• High resolution downloads for all the photo images from within the game for use as wallpapers on your phone, tablet or computer.
• Can't remember the picture? just pause the jigsaw and you will see the completed puzzle.
• Challenge your friends and family with the personal leaderboards for each puzzle and you can become the master of jigsaw..
• Two different backgrounds so you can clearly see each and every jigsaw puzzle.
• 12 piece, 48 piece, 160 piece and 260 piece jigsaw puzzles for all levels of ability and all ages, from toddlers to children to adults.
• Simple and intuitive interface that will help you develop logic and attention skills.
• Increased Performance
• Added update notification in game.
• Added different shuffle functions so you can play the jigsaw much more easily.
• Added information screen.
• Added new backgrounds so you can see the puzzle easily.
• Changed the user system to make it clearer/
• Modified the image select and photo download screens to make them more navigatable.
• Added support for some HD Tablet Devices.