ATC4Real Boston HD
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Bajasim
ATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for android. It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control only real aircrafts in your radar screen. No fictional flights were added.
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift in Boston Logan International Airport KBOS. The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- Atc4real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in KBOS airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables.
- Timetables are updated often.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for KBOS airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes (Requires internet connection).
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
- We suggest you to install our free versions first to check your mobile device compatibility.
- Adobe Air is required (Free download). You will be prompt to install it when starting.
- This application has been designed for best viewing in tablets. Resolution 1024x768. Smaller resolution version is coming soon.
So start controlling now, play ATC4Real Boston HD and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
Developed by Bajasim
Keywords: airplane games, airplanes games, aircrafts, atc, control tower, radar, flights
Tags: free atc simulator, atc airport tower simulator games free tablet games, heathrow airport airspace radar screen, atc4real, atc4real simulator.
- Timetable updated from 2012-OCT