ATC4Real Fort Lauderdale
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift in Fort Lauderdale International Airport KSAN. The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STAR and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in KFLL airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables.
- Timetables are updated periodically.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for KFLL airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes.
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
*Adobe Air is required (Free download). You will be prompt to install it when starting.
* This application has been designed for best viewing in tablets. Resolution 1024x768.
So start controlling now, you can play ATC4Real Fort Lauderdale HD for free and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
Airplane games, airplanes games, aircrafts, atc, control tower, radar, flights
Tags: atc4real, atc4real fort lauderdale airport.
- Timetables updated April 2013
- Exit fix altitude detailed in charts
- Detailed STARs and SIDs
- Airport information link added
- App never sleep
- Metar offline is loaded random
- Improved arrival init position
- Screen auto rotation