3D Rubik's Cube or Magic Cube.
You have the opportunity to continuously challenge yourself. Starting from very the simple, unlock harder modes as you improve.
Play with the cube and enjoy stress free play with the Rubik's cube.
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to rate :-)
Keywords: Magic Cube, Rubik's Cube, Rubiks Cube, 魔方, ルービックキューブ, кубик Рубика, Cubo de rubik, cubo mágico, Zauberwürfel, 루빅스 큐브, Cube de Rubik, Rubiks kubus, Кубик Рубіка, 매직 큐브
- Improved usability: removed pinch to zoom, dual-touch can now be used to move the cube.
- lots of invisible improvements and re-factoring in the code.
v1.11b: Ninja fix for Nexus 7.
- Fixed the weird bug of cubes disappearing
- On start asks about the ScoreLoop's TOS (only once)
- Put Global as the first option on the Leader-boards
- Quick rate button is now on a different place (find it! :)
- change the background on the help menu
- added "move to SD" option
Rate 5 starts and ask for a feature!
v 1.9: Fixed the bug that caused caused the Game mode not to work on updated versions.
My appreciation to those who remained after the troubled release 1.8.
v 1.8.1: Ninja fix. Sorry for the weird activity seen on some phones.
World and Country scores with Scoreloop(press menu to set profile).
Improving congratulations activity layout.
Added support for google analytics.
v1.7: Some new features and one bug fix.
- Added splash/ load screen (makes the rest of the game smoother)
- Higher levels are now harder to master
- Now you can see your best times.
- Added option to repeat the same level.
- Cube is now closer to screen.
- Scramble is now avoiding weak combinations (e.g. rotate the same side 4 times).
- Bug fixed when you reach the last level.
- Other minor GUI fixes.
v1.6: Rewritten a major part of the handling of user inputs. I believe that now it's much more intuitive.
Main menu was restructured.
Added a "Rate" button on the help.
v1.5: Minor GUI fixes. Refined the user interface. Added level mastery (same level finished three times).
v1.4: Thanks for the comments. I've darken the background color separating the different pieces.
+ Some minor tweaking on the usability.