5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Player vs CPU / 2 Hot-seat
- Playing Stats
- Graphics could be improved
- Not too much customizable
- Sharing scores online not available
+ By AI Factory Limited
Checkers Free is one of the most complete checkers games from Android.
This is the paid version of Checkers (£1.49). It's add-free.
There basically two game modes: Player Vs CPU or Player Vs Player (hot-seat):
- Player Vs CPU: There are 10 difficulty levels from Beginner to Expert. In the last levels is really difficult to beat the computer. Anyway, there's a hints system that will help you when you're stuck. If you make a mistake, you can undo your last action. The game tracks users stats against each level, what help you to improve your skills. It shows your win rate and your global rating.
- Player Vs Player: Challenger your friends in a hot-seat game and try to beat them.
The game is set in simple and sober graphics. It contributes to a better performance. There's no lag, the game runs fluently. There are some ads, but they're not really intrusive (just on the bottom). Regarding preferences: you can set your chip color, forced captures enabled or disabled and the difficulty level.
Checkers Free has been developed by AI Factory Limited, a developer focused on classic games for mobile phones.
If you like checker you'll love this one. It's simple but has everything that it should have. High recommendable.
Checkers Free from AI Factory provides the best place to play Checkers on Android, supporting classic opening play and game review. Slick polished graphics, multiple boards/pieces, full options and play/undo/review support makes this the way to play Checkers on Android. Tested against and easily beats all the top rival Checkers programs!
- 12 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- 2 player hot-seat
- 6 Checkers Piece Sets and 7 Boards!
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Supports both non-compulsory captures (popular rules) and compulsory captures (official US/English rules)
Checkers (AKA Draughts) is one of the world's most popular board games. The earliest records of this game date back to the Egyptians 3500 years ago. In more recent times this has been most favoured by the USA and Scotland, the two countries to provide the most World champions in this game. In England and Scotland this classic board game is known as Draughts. This implementation has been designed to provide a strong engine, even if only running on a mobile phone. Unlike many commercial Checkers programs, it correctly plays the common 2K v K, essential for quality checkers play.
- Fixes to major 2.0 update (see below).
- End game SFX added.
- Major Update! Now more closely aligns with sister app, Chess Free.
- Faster and stronger AI, with 2 extra levels.
- Overhaul of screen layouts, with landscape mode added for large screen devices.
- Taken pieces now displayed.
- Support for standard openings.
- Review Game mode added.
- Options for board coordinates, hide undo button, and disabling draw detection.
Don't really care for the updated version..prefer looks on the previous version..but that's just my opinion..not a complaint.
Özellikle de ben kazanınca daha bir güzel oluyor :-)
I love the grafics, smooth games play and many levels. One problem is it calls a draw too quick. I'll be trying to set the opponent up and it stops before I can go in for the kill. And there's no option to continue playing. Other than that it's fantastic.
Best checker game in the store!