Chessclock Tournament Pro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Supports also incremental time mode like it is common in many chess tournaments. Moreover allows to set different times for each player. Good for the game balance if you play against a much stronger or weaker chess player!
Last not least: A black energy-saving background theme!
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SL, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.2 "Froyo" up to 4.2 "Jelly Bean" but should actually even work with older android versions as well
Declaration of app permissions:
- This app asks for Internet access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates.
- That’s it, no more permissions needed!
New in 1.0.1:
- possibility to install app on SD card
- improved layout for tablets
- fixed bug: now chessclock no longer resets to initial time for the case you get a call during the game, it will just pause the clock instead.