Connect The Dots Dinosaurs HD
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Fun game
- Helps them learn
- Overall, no complaints
+ By IPV Solutions
Follow the dots and create beautiful animals and items
Connect the Dots Dinosaurs is an application made especially for kids that can improve their number knowledge and logic skills. The app consists of a series of numbered dots, which the kid needs to link in order so as to obtain the final result.
The final result will always be in this case, beautifully designed dinosaurs and, as the game develops, the number of dots will increase. The graphics of the app are very appropriate for the type of game and really appealing to kids, and you know how kids are regarding their beloved dinos. Every number and species will be said out loud, so it can be useful not only to English-speaking kids, but also for anyone learning this language. In addition, dinosaur names are often misspelled or badly pronounced, and this app can be of help to prevent that.
IPV Solutions is the developer of both Connect The Dots Ultimate and this Dinosaurs version.
An entertaining game for kids from all ages.
★ From the award winning developers of Connect the Dots Ultimate ★
This fun and educational App helps young children both learn to count AND learn the letters of the alphabet. It's a unique early learning game for preschoolers that brings to life the prehistoric age while teaching numbers and letters.
Be careful where you tread, the realistic images and sounds make for a Jurassic exploration as you discover a new dinosaur hiding in every game. Toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age through to those young at heart will have fun learning.
Connect the Dots Dinosaurs is different to other dot to dot Apps because it has:
• life-like high quality images set against photographic scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• realistic sound effects used for all dinosaurs
• on completion of each puzzle a child’s voice reading the dinosaur names
• teaching to count with numbers and learning the ABC's (English alphabet)
• real English voices for the numbers and letters as you join the dots
• puzzles that can be replayed again after solving
• random ordering of dots making each play a new adventure (disabled in Free App)
• increasing difficulty as you progress through the games
• hints feature to help younger children find the next letter or number
• simple configuration for different ability levels
• no advertising
• child-lock (in the Free app) to prevent accidental upgrade to the full version
Connect the Dots Dinosaurs comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through an in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to any additional dinosaurs added in future releases.
Join the dot games have traditionally been a fun and easy early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and is a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year olds and 3 year olds can practice their counting, the correct sequence of numbers required to complete each game will teach toddler and preschool age kids to count higher as they progress through the puzzles on each level
• The selection of uppercase or lowercase letters helps preschool kids learn the alphabet and they will soon be correctly reciting their ABCs
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce their favourite dinosaurs as the name is shown and spoken on completion of every puzzle
• Non English speakers may also find this a fun and helpful start to learn English and master reading and speaking the numbers and letters of the English alphabet
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is the most fun and the best of the early educational games for kids (in the games for toddlers and games for preschoolers categories).
This toddler game / preschool game is suitable for girls and boys, nursery school, infant school, preschool and kindergarten age kids. Ages 2, 3, 4, 5
(App Categories: Toddler Games, Preschool Games, Kids Games, Educational Games for kids)
- Several bug fixes and enhancements
- Fixed bug introduced in v1.7 to the free edition (corrected number of free games)
- Additional Dinosaurs (Added to full/paid version: Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Velociraptor, & Massospondylus)
- Improved Stability (Minor code changes to address problems on some devices)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I really like it im only 8 Its awesome
Similer app by same maker wasnt good either,can only play a level then hav to pay to unlock rest,this one wudnt join the dots an shut down by itself.
Works well on my lenovo yoga 10. As a reception teacher would love it if there were a phonics version as well as one with letter names. Also maybe a sound when they select something wrong that way we could hear how many times a wrong answer is chosen. But am on the whole happy and have bought this developers other game of a similar style. My son is 3 and he loves it.
I love it
My daughter is only 2 and she knows her ABC'S