Doodle Fit FREE
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Fun and challenging
- Interesting puzzle game
- Annoying ads
Fit all the pieces strategically into the main shape
Doodle Fit is a strategic puzzle game for Android in which your task is to fit the given blocks into the main shape, by dragging them inside.
There are many levels to play divided into several packs. The first pack is called Beginner's Pack and includes 27 levels, which are is completed once there's no extra space in the shape. After that, you have many more packs that will only unlock when playing the previous one.
Of course, the first puzzles are quite simple but they get more challenging and it really is an addictive game. The doodle graphics are engaging, perfectly appropriate and original. What we didn't like about this entertaining game is the fact that every time you finish a level, an intrusive ad appears and you need to wait 5 seconds in order to play the next one.
Gamelion Studios are the developers of this interesting app that will exercise your mind while you have plenty of fun. Try it out and try to solve all the puzzles. We're expecting many more to come!
Your task is simple: fit the given set of blocks into given shapes. Drag the blocks inside and outside in search for the layout that covers the whole shape. A level is complete when all blocks have been used and there's no more free space in the shape.
DOODLE FIT® GUARANTEE
Once you start playing you won't be able to stop!
- Absolute addictive game play – everyone playing this game will confirm: it's one of the most addictive puzzle games
- Unique level shapes – Many levels with different unique shapes and even more different solutions in total for replayability.
- Doodle Graphics – Nice looking doodle-style graphics with several themes for everyone
- Additional content - possibility to unlock additional features in Doodle Shop
- New level packs - new level packs will be provided with the future, constant updates
- Ad-free version available on Android Market (warning: you cannot move your profile between both versions)
To all players who worry about process left in the memory after they quit the game - the game contains in-app purchases and this background service is common for all such applications. It just stands in background and listens to potential changes of in-app purchases status from Google servers, doesn't use any processor resources. It's being created and maintained by the system and we are not able to shutdown it after the game is closed.
Remember to join our Fan Page on Facebook for latest updates on our games, previews and hints:
Or if you use Twitter, follow us at twitter.com/gamelion
If you experience problems on your device, please write e-mail to us or use "Need help with a game?" link on our webpage. We will do our best to help you in resolving them.
Leaving only a comment won't help much in problems solving.
- maintenance update of ads system (new permissions were added because of ads update)
I love this game but so many ads after one game you need to wait then after the other
Try it for youvself and you will love it also try poh
I agree with Melvin a couple comments down. Its like a smaller version of the game is superimposed over a full screen version of the game. A little hard to explain but it looks messy.
U people are stupid