100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Creative and original
- Not for everyone
- It can get boring after a while
+ By JoyBits Co. Ltd.
Drag an element over another and invent new ones
In Doodle God your goal is to help God create many things such as airoplanes, lava, swamp, steam and many more. The way to do so is to tap on the groups to expand them and drag an element over another one in order to create another one.
It might not seem really hard (just combining two elements to create others) but it's not that easy to get over one hundred different elements starting only with two. Once you create a new element, a famous related quote will appear, adding an extra feature to this original puzzle game.
JoyBits Co. Ltd. is the developer of Doodle God and Doodle evil, really similar games that will be enjoyed by those users who like solving puzzles and creating combinations. The graphics are good and it's really easy to play once you learn the basic game rules.
NEW Planet Mode & NEW Content!
Watch Your World Come Alive as You Play!
NOW Available in 13 Languages
BE A GOD AND CREATE A NEW UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new challenging way to create a universe of your dreams.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
-New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode.
Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Farm™
Doodle God™ Videos
- New “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- New “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
- New "Artifacts" Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reaction
- Bugs Fixed
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.98 released on 01/23/15.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.68 to £1.29 on 01/23/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.96 released on 01/02/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.94 released on 12/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.8 released on 11/03/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.20 to £0.68 on 11/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.4 released on 10/29/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.82 to £1.20 on 10/29/14.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.76 to £1.82 on 08/29/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.7 released on 08/15/14.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.18 to £1.76 on 07/30/14.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.63 to £1.18 on 07/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.5 released on 07/06/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.22 to £0.63 on 07/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.4 released on 06/11/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.4 released on 06/08/14.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.21 to £1.22 on 06/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.3 released on 05/14/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.49 to £1.21 on 05/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.2 released on 03/24/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.0 released on 02/11/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.0 released on 02/05/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 02/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.3 released on 01/30/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.4.0 released on 12/05/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.69 to £1.49 on 11/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.1 released on 10/15/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.0 released on 10/08/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.1 released on 10/01/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.49 to £0.69 on 10/01/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.96 to £1.49 on 09/21/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.93 to £1.96 on 06/23/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.95 to £1.93 on 05/12/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £2.00 to £1.95 on 03/25/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.93 to £2.00 on 03/13/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.63 to £1.93 on 02/27/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.90 to £0.63 on 02/18/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.65 to £1.90 on 02/12/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.90 to £0.65 on 02/05/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 11/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.124 released on 08/24/12.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.70 to £1.90 on 06/06/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.92 to £0.70 on 05/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.199 released on 04/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.52 released on 03/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.206 released on 03/25/12.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.11 released on 03/25/12.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.168 released on 03/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.124 released on 03/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.199 released on 03/14/12.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
I love this game but I hate the ads and the constant reminders to play with new "quests" and to use my hints. It's obnoxious. The game is worse than some free games in this regard. If my kids didn't play it so much I would have uninstalled. I first played this game when it was just the simple main line and I kind of miss it.
I love this game, i like how you done that world part
Love to kill time with this game, but excessive ads and inability to turn off 'planet mode' docked two stars
Loved this game on pc great on android as well
I can't play the game because no elements show up only their names
Why pay for a game that didn't load it when it did no element's would show up!
i cant see any of the icons its just a blank page why???