Draw Something Assistant
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Supports Draw Something versions 1 and 2
Displays a semi-transparent image of the drawing for you to go over the lines with your finger. Once you are done, you get a drawing of the word you need!
How to launch: From Draw Something, select your word, start an empty drawing, and click [home] - Don't quit the game. Now launch the assistant app and follow the instructions.
Draw Something assistant is a helper application which allows you to:
• Search for the word you need (e.g. rabbit) and select the one you like
• Position and size eh drawing
• Launch Draw something (either free or paid version) using the assistant's "launch" button.
• Shake the phone to show the assistant.
• A semi-transparent image of the word’s drawing appears.
• You move your finger over the image lines, and draw the image of the word.
• Shake the phone again and the semi-transparent image disappears.
• Submit your good-looking drawing to Draw Something for your friend to guess.
This is a nice way to learn how to draw. Over time you get better at drawing simple words.
The words you can search for are lot limited, you can use this app to learn to draw anything.
Internet - Find and load images
Storage - Save the images for a short duration in a cache to make the app faster
Coarse location - Collect statistics on the number of installations per country, to help us prioritize translations
System alerts - Used to draw on top of another app (The Draw -Something app)
Get accounts - Used only when choose to send us feedback. You get the option to add your email address so that we can reply. It is optional, and you can choose not to send your email address.
Tags: draw something assistant, draw something non funziona correttamente, is draw something and draw something assistant the same thing, resoudre beugue drawsomething, draw assistant, draw something star animation, semi transparent, draw assistant como jugar, capturar imagen en draw something, draw assistant not working.
The latest update annoyed many users. This update restored the old UI flow. Sorry about that, we had good intentions, but obviously, many did not like the change.