5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Good for exercising your mind
- Three different game modes
- No ads
- Paid version
Play this mix between Scrabble and Words with friends
In order to play DroidWords (very similar to Scrabble), you'll have to register. In Custom settings, you can change the game mode:
- Blitz time: total of two minutes to complete the move.
- BS Mode: Bluff your opponent and play any word, real or made-up.
- Urban Slang: Broadens the dictionary to include popular slang terms.
When playing a new game, you'll have the chance to do it against the computer, with a friend in the same device, inviting a friend to an online match, with a random opponent and playing online with a friend using custom game modes.
In addition, you can play up to 25 games simultaneously, chat with your opponents and look up for the word definitions. The only thing I didn't like were the ads, that were rather annoying as they appeared frequently and you need to quit them to keep playing.
Tunmogo Software is the creator of DroidWords and its free version. This game has much potential, so we hope him a long and successful career as a developer. Download this ad-free version for exercising your mind while having a good time.
* Single Player Mode
* Word Definitions
* Multiplayer Modes - Blitz, BS, and Urban Slang
* Custom Skins
* Shake To Shuffle Letters
* 50 Simultaneous Games
* Local and Random Play
* Chat and Notifications
This update addresses force close errors experienced on specific phones, corrects a few gameplay bugs, and includes changes to the dictionary.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!