5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
[This is an advert-free version of the FREE Dropwords.]
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. More themes.
4. "Undo" option.
5. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
Tags: dropwords, dropwords pro, dropwords español, drop words pro, word drop, dropwords pro 42 apk, dropwords 42, word smith pro wordfinding puzzle, how is dropwords scored, word para celular motorola dext.
1) An autosave feature that allows the game to be resumed when interrupted, for example, by an incoming call. The resume option is available on the highscores screen (via the in-game menu). This feature is optional and can be turned off in the Options dialog, since it may impact performance on devices running Froyo (or earlier) versions of Android.
2) Improved support for high resolution screens.
3) Added 'europe' to the Webster's dictionary.