Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Einstein and Robo assistant
- Daily tests and 30 different exercises
- Hot-seat mode
- Too many dialogues
+ By BBG Entertainment
Einstein™ Brain Trainer is one of the best brain-training games for Android
This version supports HD devices and removes all the restrictions in the free version (like daily exercises limits).
A good brain-training games must include a respectable variety of exercises, be highly playable and track stats of your progress. If, in addition, it comes with rich graphics and smooth performance, means that we have a high-standard brain-training game. Einstein Brain Trainer fulfill these requirements by far.
First off, it's a guided brain training game with the best tutor you may have: a 3D Albert Einstein and Robo, his assistant. Follow their instructions to know how to proceed in the different exercise. They'll take you through daily tests and a great number of different exercises: calculation, logic, memory, vision. Up to 30 specially designed exercises to stimulate your brain.
Daily tests to check your current "brain fitness" only can be done once a day. You can play other exercises though to practice. complexity increases gradually. One of the plus point are the detailed statistics of your performance. This will help you to know in which area you need to improve and in which you are good.
However, one of its strongest point, which highly increase playability, is the Hot-Seat mode (2players versus mode on a single phone/tablet). Challenge your friends and show off your IQ and mental agility. Great game.
If you want to stay young at heart, and sharp mentally, take a few minutes a day and train your brain with Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD!
Sly fox, studious student or brainy genius? How do you judge your „Brain Fitness“? Entertaining, yet with a scientific background "Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD" will help you to keep your brain active or – if needed will get it moving again! Perform the “Daily Test“ and measure your “Brain Fitness”, climb to ever higher scales and eventually become a “Royal Brain”. Practice regularly and you will surely notice an increase in your "Brain Fitness". Remember, daily commitment and continuity are key to keeping your brain active!
Get your grey matter moving: Brain training for the whole family to enjoy at home or to play with your friends. Albert Einstein will guide you through this game with 30 excellent brain exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will accompany you with advice and assistance and explain which parts of your brain will be activated throughout the course of the training.
All 30 exercises for brain activation have been tested during the development of our successful "Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima" program cooperating with the Industry University Research Project with Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a respected and well-known Japanese neuroscientist who has appeared in popular and reputable brain training products before.
Albert Einstein and his cute little assistant Robo will support you in any aspect of the game. They will be at your side whenever you need them, explaining the different exercises and illustrating the scientific background of each exercise. They will motivate you to keep moving and to care about your mental fitness.
Besides the individual training you can practice together with family and friends on your Android phone/tablet in the so called Hot-Seat mode - one after the other everyone takes his/her turn and enjoys the social dynamics of playing games. As easy as it is, the Hot-Seat mode is great fun for everyone whether young or old, tall or small!
On your phone/tablet you can create a profile for each member of your family so that everyone can train his brain individually. As each exercise features an adaptive difficulty level, everyone will be assisted to his needs. Let´s begin measuring your brain fitness and exercise it from day to day.
Many more features like extensive rankings and statistics, leaderboards and a trophy room are waiting for you as part of this truly unique brain training game. Enjoy!
This App is localized into English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Dutch and Simplified Chinese.
A truly unique brain training game is waiting for you. Enjoy!
• Premier quality Android product for brain training with a scientific approach
• 30 specially designed exercises to stimulate the brain
• Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
• Dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Detailed scientific background information for each exercise
• Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
• Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
• Comprehensive and detailed statistics
• Profile management to allow for multiple players on one Android phone/tablet
• Hot-Seat mode (mutiplayer mode on a single Android phone/tablet)
• Easy and intuitive user interface to grant fun for young and old alike
• Personal coaching by the great mind and likeness of Albert Einstein
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD Videos
• Support of all new Android devices
• Exercises optimized for color blind people
• Optimized dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Repeat function to easily replay each exercise
• Option to share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
• Information and photos about the scientific test and certification of the 30 brain exercises
• Various bugfixes and optimizations
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.1 released on 01/05/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.7 released on 10/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.6 released on 09/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.5 released on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.4 released on 08/06/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 04/20/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 12/26/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.8 released on 12/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.5 released on 08/31/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 08/26/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 08/15/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 08/07/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on 08/03/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on 08/02/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/01/12.
Displaying 4 of 15 - show all
It takes up almost 159 mb of space
Now its working on my samsung galaxy S5...thanks ☺
Latest update rendered it useless. You can't even enter answers, lagging and draining battery.
This latest update has a few issues, cube count graphics are messed up, and on robo trail when you follow the trail the whole screen moves as well as its difficult to get him moving. Nexus 7
On my new Samsung alpha, einstein Hd crashes during startup. The blue startup screen appears, but then after 3 seconds the error message: 'unfortunately, einstein Hd has stopped' comes up. Even after reinstall the problem is still there. Can you please fix this?
Crash on galaxy s5
the game 'rock,papper,scrisors' have bugs. How can rock be defited by scrisors? and how can scrisors be defeted by papper? please fix it. My phone is note 3 neo