Electrofly Odyssey Free
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Electroflies are lost in space and need to find their way home! These space dwelling cousins of fireflies need to zoom from portal to portal to complete their great journey.
FUN 2D game set in space.
Combination PUZZLE and SKILL based gameplay, place the charges, then make the shot!
Crazy electric charge based physics creates beautiful patterns as the Electroflies zip across the screen like fireworks.
Win the level in the fewest shots possible to earn more stars!
25 levels in each set, each new level set will feature a new game dynamic or object to challenge you!
Completely free game (just ad supported).
Now optimised for tablets, especially the Nexus 7.
How to play
To complete the level an Electrofly must make it from the launch portal to the next portal on the journey.
Tap the screen in the purple launch area to launch the Electrofly in that direction.
Electric charges curve the Electroflies flight as they are attracted or repelled based on their colour.
Some charges can be dragged to change the Electroflies path to solve the puzzle!
If you like games like Angry Birds Space, Cut the Rope or Osmos you'll love this game!
Alternatively, if you'd like to support development and play without ads there is a paid version. All game progress is imported into the paid version from the free version if you decide to buy it later so why not give it a try for free!
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions please get in touch at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you!
Recently changed in this version:
1) 25 NEW levels with an all new game dynamic, moving objects including asteroids, portals and charges!
2) New animations and improved graphics
3) Easier user interface; drag finger to place crosshair exactly where you want compared to the last shot and release to fire! Indicators for draggable charges.
4) New menu system.
5) Bug fixes and performance improvements.
6) Tablet optimisations, now looks and plays great on many tablets especially the Nexus 7.