Changelog and permissions
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.mincoms.blingpopkakao.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 16 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.0 released 17 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.0 released on October 29, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.0 released on October 8, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.0 released on October 4, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on September 29, 2013.
Displaying 4 of 5 - show all
Users who installed this also installed