Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Fun game
- Mysterious, challenging to play
- Many features to discover
- Not original
Find the way out and discover the secrets of the place
Forever Lost: Episode 1 is a horror hidden object adventure with an eerie atmosphere and some secrets hidden behind the walls.
You wake up somewhere mysterious, you don't know who you are on where you've been. You don't know if it's a dream or real life, but you want to find some answers, so you start to investigate. Navigate through the scenes, tap on the items to interact and start solving the different enigmas by playing the puzzles and collecting all the clues you come across with.
Glitch Games is the developer of this addictive game where the graphics are perfectly appropriate to the type of game. The controls work well, the story is captivating and you will find yourself not willing to stop playing.
Download this adventure and purchase the premium version if you enjoy it.
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
* Hints screen will now work.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Please allow back button to close the app from main menu, or give sone way if actually closing the app! 5 stars if you do this
If you loved "The Room", you'll love this game. Fun puzzles and a great story line will have you addicted.
I absolutely loved this game. Entertaining and addicting! The hints came in handy at certain points and I like that they are built into the game. I will definitely be buying the next episode and hopefully many more after that =]
I've played many escape games and this is the best I've played yet. A good length for a small price. Fair but quite hard in places. And, like Myst, the puzzles dont feel meaningless and random but are tied nicely together by the background story. Look for
Did not enjoy... did not finish. Uninstalled.
Best quest I've played on my tablet. If i could put 10 stars out of five, i've put :)
Game will not open