Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Fun game
- Mysterious, challenging to play
- Many features to discover
- Not original
+ By Glitch Games
Find the way out and discover the secrets of the place
Forever Lost: Episode 1 is a horror hidden object adventure with an eerie atmosphere and some secrets hidden behind the walls.
You wake up somewhere mysterious, you don't know who you are on where you've been. You don't know if it's a dream or real life, but you want to find some answers, so you start to investigate. Navigate through the scenes, tap on the items to interact and start solving the different enigmas by playing the puzzles and collecting all the clues you come across with.
Glitch Games is the developer of this addictive game where the graphics are perfectly appropriate to the type of game. The controls work well, the story is captivating and you will find yourself not willing to stop playing.
Download this adventure and purchase the premium version if you enjoy it.
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD Videos
* Hints screen will now work.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 05/13/15.
- NewApplication reactivated on 05/08/15.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 04/27/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 04/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4.1 released on 09/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.4 released on 09/12/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 07/19/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 06/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on 04/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on 04/25/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 04/25/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.69 to £1.99 on 04/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on 04/23/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 04/18/13.
Displaying 4 of 14 - show all
Great game! Not too difficult but not too easy either
Galaxy S5, latest Lollipop. Chapter 3 continues to lose all contols and cannot be bypassed. I was really enjoying the game too.
Started ok but the conversation between the game pieces in the forest keeps popping up in other rooms. Incredibly annoying since I had to pay for the game.
Intuitive, engaging with much to remember......use the camera regularly : )
I love the Forever lost episodes but the HD Episodes take forever to download and when they get somewhat close the won't download.