Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Fun game
- Mysterious, challenging to play
- Many features to discover
- Not original
+ By Glitch Games
Find the way out and discover the secrets of the place
Forever Lost: Episode 1 is a horror hidden object adventure with an eerie atmosphere and some secrets hidden behind the walls.
You wake up somewhere mysterious, you don't know who you are on where you've been. You don't know if it's a dream or real life, but you want to find some answers, so you start to investigate. Navigate through the scenes, tap on the items to interact and start solving the different enigmas by playing the puzzles and collecting all the clues you come across with.
Glitch Games is the developer of this addictive game where the graphics are perfectly appropriate to the type of game. The controls work well, the story is captivating and you will find yourself not willing to stop playing.
Download this adventure and purchase the premium version if you enjoy it.
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD Videos
Fixed issue with the licensing error.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.1 released on 05/13/15.
- NewApplication reactivated on 05/08/15.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 04/27/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 09/12/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 03/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 03/10/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 02/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 02/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on 02/15/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 0 downloads level reached on 02/14/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 02/14/13.
Displaying 4 of 11 - show all
Glitch has put a great deal of work into these. Along with FL#2 and Alice's Cabin, these are the best games of this type I've ever played. The puzzles are challenging and the story line really pulls you in. Keep 'em coming Glitch. You have nailed it. In game camera was a fantastic idea.
It's a fun game and challenging enough that it causes you to really think. I also love how there are hints if you really can't figure the puzzles out.
Looking forward to the next chapter
I love how it has all the free hints on the home screen too. :)
Loved it, addictive, bring on next game :-)
Froze on the glitch screen home button disappeared and there is no way out.