Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Fun game
- Mysterious, challenging to play
- Many features to discover
- Not original
+ By Glitch Games
Find the way out and discover the secrets of the place
Forever Lost: Episode 1 is a horror hidden object adventure with an eerie atmosphere and some secrets hidden behind the walls.
You wake up somewhere mysterious, you don't know who you are on where you've been. You don't know if it's a dream or real life, but you want to find some answers, so you start to investigate. Navigate through the scenes, tap on the items to interact and start solving the different enigmas by playing the puzzles and collecting all the clues you come across with.
Glitch Games is the developer of this addictive game where the graphics are perfectly appropriate to the type of game. The controls work well, the story is captivating and you will find yourself not willing to stop playing.
Download this adventure and purchase the premium version if you enjoy it.
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD Videos
* Hardware back button can now be used to navigate to previous location.
* Added an on-screen Enter button for text entry screens.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on 09/12/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 03/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 03/10/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 02/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 02/23/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on 02/15/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 0 downloads level reached on 02/14/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 02/14/13.
Displaying 4 of 8 - show all
Nice level of puzzle which keeps things moving but still makes you think. But very short. No more than 2 hours game play. But still a pretty enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.
This game is a really awesome "trapped & need to get out" walkthru but it is really really short for $3!! Maybe 2 hrs of play & Im no puzzle genius so its not like I flew thru all the puzzles. This game is user friendly (never figured out how to use the hints) and kept me interested the whole time! Even thou I'm disappointed in the short length & sudden ending I'm going to play FL 2. (Played on m
I played the mini game on the i-pad to find the glasses. This triggered the mini game's .DLL files to flash on the screen EVERY time I changed an action. Unbelievably annoying. Please fix.
This is a point and click adventure that is awesome. I just could not put it down and am back in the app store for the next episode. You find objects and use them as usual but with a twist. This game has a camera and you can write notes on your pics. Zoom in, delete as you want. The puzzles were not too difficult. There is a hint button, which I was determined not to use to make the game last as l
Its a challenge but its worth it
Great graphics. Freaking awesome story/plot. It's so well done in fact that it makes you feel as though your in the game. I totally recommend this one, you'll totally enjoy it.