Four In A Line Free
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- 10 difficulty levels
- Different boards
- 2 player hot-seat
- Undo & Hints system
- Graphics could be improved
- We're missing online multiplayer game
Four in a Line Free the classic game now in your Android
Everybody have played it. Sure. This is an Android game that emulates the universal game four in line. There's no need to explain the gameplay, isn't? There are 10 difficulty levels from beginner to expert. You can play against the computer or against another real player (2 player hot-seat, there isn't online multiplayer game). There are two "four in a line" piece sets and boards. When you play against the computer, you can undo if you made a mistake or you can use the hints system when you get stuck.
The graphics could be certainly improved. We would like to see a board similar to the classic one. But it's just a matter of taste. Despite of what the developer says, we regard the ads in the free version quite intrusive. Anyway, the game is still high playable. You will love to remind those good "four-in-line" parties against your cousin in your grandparent's house.
Four in Line Free has been developed by AI Factory Limited, a developer focused on classic games for mobile phones.
Four In A Line Free (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row) is the classic travel game, where you have to find those elusive 4 pieces in a row, either vertically, horizontally or diagonally, before your opponent does. Beware! In trying to create your own line of 4 you may accidentally give your opponent one! This universally popular casual game is built with the same high quality as the rest of our games.
(also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
- 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- 2 player hot-seat
- 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions.*
- Achievements and Leaderboards added (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- Tweaks to some art
- Fix to end of 2-player drawn game
- Fix to Heyzap integration, plus other small tweaks
- 4 new boards!
- 4 new piece sets!
- Improved layouts for tablets
- Added animations and UI tweaks
- Ramya Suresh Downloaded Aug 30, 2013
- Kim C. Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- Lukman A. Downloaded Jul 4, 2013
- Maria J. Downloaded Jun 15, 2013
- salik1938 Downloaded Jun 12, 2013
- Ronel T. Downloaded Apr 1, 2013
- Miacska Downloaded Mar 30, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Mar 29, 2013
- 324 Downloaded Mar 28, 2013
I always loved the game as a kid. Love it now. Fun and great way to kill time.
Smooth and fun
Can't belive how many stupid mistakes I make!
I love it
I love how thier is different diffucutly levels and you can change the game layout love it!
I love that it is so customizable, and that you can change the difficulty level.