Four In A Line
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- 10 difficulty levels
- Different boards
- 2 player hot-seat
- Undo & Hints system
- Graphics could be improved
- We're missing online multiplayer game
Four in a Line Free the classic game now in your Android
This is the paid version of Four in a Line (£1.49), ads-free.
Everybody have played it. Sure. This is an Android game that emulates the universal game four in line. There's no need to explain the gameplay, isn't? There are 10 difficulty levels from beginner to expert. You can play against the computer or against another real player (2 player hot-seat, there isn't online multiplayer game). There are two "four in a line" piece sets and boards. When you play against the computer, you can undo if you made a mistake or you can use the hints system when you get stuck.
The graphics could be certainly improved. We would like to see a board similar to the classic one. But it's just a matter of taste. Despite of what the developer says, we regard the ads in the free version quite intrusive. Anyway, the game is still high playable. You will love to remind those good "four-in-line" parties against your cousin in your grandparent's house.
Four in Line Free has been developed by AI Factory Limited, a developer focused on classic games for mobile phones.
Same as our "Four In A Line Free", but without Ads! (also known as Connect 4 and Four in a Row)
- 10 difficulty levels, from Beginner to Expert
- Achievements and Leaderboards (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- 2 player hot-seat
- 4 Four In A Line Piece Sets and Boards
- User stats against each level
- Undo & Hints
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Two new piece sets
- Updated ad support
- Achievements and Leaderboards added (via Google+) - Android 2.2+ only
- Tweaks to some art
- Fix to end of 2-player drawn game
- Fixes potential bug with Android 4.1+
- 4 new boards!
- 4 new piece sets!
- Improved layouts for tablets
- Added animations and UI tweaks
Love this game, easy, relaxing, feel good game..
Best four in a row I've played. Paid after using free version.
Nice little app that helps pass the time when bored
Very fun ai is good!
Love it !
Now it crashes on my Note 2 after the latest update! Developer, quickly do something abt it pls!
Lots of fun! Only one thing I don't like and that is the wallpaper. I don't like something taking up my space if I don't want it, hope u will take it off. I need all my space for what I choose.