10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Each player has 21 Tetris-like tiles: 12 tiles with 5 squares, 5 tiles with 4 squares, 2 tiles with 3 squares, 1 tile with 2 squares and 1 tile with 1 square.
Players take turns in placing one tile onto the 20x20 board. The first tile for each player has to be placed in their corner of the board. Each following tile has to touch a corner of one of your previous tiles, but it must never share an edge. It may share edges with the opponents' tiles though.
If a player has no more possible move, they have to pass. The game is over when no player can place a tile.
For each player, the squares of all their tiles on the board are added up. The player with the most points wins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Swipe the list of available tiles with your finger.
- Select and drag a tile onto the board.
- Rotate or flip the tile using the 4 handles.
- Place the tile in the desired position. The tile will appear green if the position is valid, and red otherwise. Possible corners are highlighted on the board for convenience.
- Tap the tile in a valid position to place it.
- You can rotate the board at any time to see the opponents' tiles.
Quit the app at any time, your current game will be saved and restored on next start.
- Supports 2-player mode, either with 2 colors (Blokus Duo) or 4 colors (2 each).
- Customizable board size (other than 20x20).
- Play against the computer or humans on the same device.
- Play online against your friends (beta).
- Hint and undo options.
- Looks great on tablets, too!
The game is network-compatible with Freebloks 3D for Windows and Linux: http://www.saschahlusiak.de/freebloks-3d/
If you like Freebloks 3D, please support the developers by purchasing an in-app donation of your choice!
The game is absolutely free and without advertisement. The complete source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/shlusiak/Freebloks-Android
If you have any idea, feature request or wish concerning the game, just drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSLATIONS: if you would like to contribute and translate Freebloks into your language, please send me an email. :-)
Similar to Blokish and Blokr!
- fix game finish player sorting and ties. show place number
- fix crash in statistics on old android version
- support for changing colors in multiplayer lobby
- show notifications in multiplayer games
- only mark corner with at least one possible move
- minor fixes