Greed Corp HD
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Great strategy game
- Multiplayer options
- Can get quite complicated
+ By Invictus Games Ltd.
A complex strategy game with simple rules.
Greed Corp is a turn based, strategy game, of which we may say that it's not only nicely presented, but also come with a high playability and deepness hard to find nowadays. There are just a few rules, though even there's a step by step tutorial. Everything comes wrapped in sorta jazz music and a Wall·e theme aroma. By the way, intro is awesome.
Combat system may remember Civilization or any other similar board game, as you have to attack with the same or more units than your enemy has placed there to defend. No luck involved, just raw strategy. We miss a 'move all units within a same tile' option a bigger and more intuitive UI, though.
Build harvesters to spoil the soil and get credits. Every turn, land height will drop till it collapses bringing down units and buildings wherein. You can haste this process by selfdestructing your harvesters, which will test your brains as chain reactions require a deep analysis. Finally, don't disregard cannons (who would do that anyway?), as cannons...well, cannons do that cannons use to do, you know what we mean.
There are many tactics that can bring you to victory, but all share the same core: balance harvesting and destroying land so you can earn credits and survive at the same time. If there's a key to winning, it's called planification. Greed Corp is a great strategy game that will delight hardcore strategists and will give a big and pleasant surprise to those who thought that strategy games weren't for them.
In a nutshell, a great strategy game, with simple rules and scenarios but endless possibilities. If you find campaign mode easy, try to beat your fellow mates in a multiplayer match. Invictus has drawn out the best in. This game's free ad-supported and it comes in HD version if your device can bear it.
The award winning console and PC strategy hit is now available to your Android tablet!
Greed Corp HD is a fresh and fun strategy game situated in a rich Steam-Punk world, offering a long-lasting single player campaign and a variety of multiplayer options for up to four players.
Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources to fund your war machines and preserving it to stay alive. Choose one of four different factions: the industrious Cartel, the militaristic Empire, the Freemen preservationists, and the Pirate traders. Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
The Android version boasts the same features as the Console and PC versions, offering:
• An innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles.
• Earn Trophies and titles, and climb the online leader-boards playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes.
• Campaign mode with 4 chapters spread over 24 unique maps including an extensive tutorial.
• 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 maps.
• Customize multi-player matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (with three difficulty levels).
We cannot answer review notes in Android Market! Should you have a comment or question, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a bad review at Android Market.
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/greedcorp.mobile
Follow us on Twitter @InvictusGames
- Removed ads, added Pocket Change
- Game stucks when the AI is thinking - IMPROVED (please mail to email@example.com with screenshots attached if it accidentally occours)
- Perfomance improvements
- Minor bugfixes
- Integrated Invictus Cross Promo Page
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!