Hashi Bridges PRO
100 - 500 downloads
- Great idea, fresh
- Good for exercising the mind
- Incredible addictive
- Design could be improved
+ By NingyTec.com
Connect the numbers and turn them all green
Bridges (Hashi) is a logic puzzle game in which the gameplay is about connecting numbers. How to play? Simply tap on the different digits and drag them towards another in order to create bridges.
Remember that the number inside means the number of connection this circle can have, being able to establish more than one between circles and also keep in mind that the lines must be horizontal or vertical and never cross above others. The game is undoubtedly challenging and really makes you think. The level ends when you have all circles in green, which means they all have the connections required.
NingyTec.com is the developer of Bridges (Hashi), the pro app and another free version. What would we improve? Definitely, the graphics, which are too simple and not really aesthetic, with a better design it could cause a better impression among users. Anyway, if we leave this behind, the app is definitely a good choice.Developer's original description available here
This is a fantastic and addictive game with one simple objective that will challenge all of your logic and puzzle solving skills to the limit!
This game offers 4 levels of difficulty, which means that game play is suitable for children or adults - well, anyone who loves a puzzle!
We have designed some colourful schemes, to suit your style or mood - plus there are more available to download from the android market, including a gorgeous pink scheme called Marshmallow and a splendid Steampunk scheme.
Keeping your brain active can be beneficial and it has been well documented that brain training and other brain activities can actually improve memory, puzzle solving abilities and aid in concentration. So why not give your brain a fun workout?
BRIDGES - KEY FEATURES
* 4 Difficulty levels - Beginner, Normal, Intermediate or Hard
* Simply tap and drag to make bridges
* Unlimited puzzles in each difficulty level
* 9 colour built-in schemes - Dark Laser, Lily Pads and Pale Grey
PLUS these only available in Pro version - Rainbow Bright, Tutti Frutti, Twilight, Wooden Blocks
PLUS Steampunk and Marshmallow
* Tablet resolutions supported
* Facebook integration for posting achievements
* It's fun and it stimulates and exercises your brain
* More cool schemes available to download from the market
* Play against the clock
* Counts your total moves taken
* Shows the minimum moves to complete the game
* Game statistics shows how long you've played, winning streak, world ranking and more!
* Pause facility
* Restore game on startup
* Restart current puzzle
* Undo moves
* Node Indications - Highlights your islands to show completed and incorrect connections
* Hints show you next available move - you should you get stuck
* Solve - Solves the puzzle and highlights if you went wrong
Why upgrade to Bridges Pro?
* Four extra colour schemes specially designed for Pro!
* No adverts in Pro version!
BRIDGES - HOW TO PLAY
Bridges is made up of a grid of islands, each island contains a number from between 1 and 8, you must figure out how to connect the islands together with bridges following these simple rules:
* Bridges can only run horizontally or vertically (or north, south, east, west).
* The total number of bridges reaching each island must be equal to the number inside the island.
* No more than two bridges can run in between two islands.
* No bridge can cross another bridge or an island.
* All the islands must be connected together to form a continuous path.
Bridges is also known as Hashiwokakero or Hashi for short!
This version will replace our Bridges (Hashi) 1.1. We recommend installing this version if you wish to receive updates and any great new features as they become available.
New in version 1.3
* Added support for tablet resolutions
* Added Facebook social integration for posting achievements
* Fixed issue where options menu was not always available
New in version 1.2
* Restart the current puzzle (doesn't reset timer)
* Application can be installed or moved to SD card
* Added simple in-app help
* Minor bug fixes and puzzle generation improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I don't have any other games on my phone, I like this one best. The controls can be a bit touchy, but you learn and adapt. Good fun.
Great game of its genre. I wish it had a landscape mode for tablets and even harder difficulty levels.
Spent hours playing it. Love it
Haven't had any problems with bugs. Its a great game for short breaks. Essentially not very challenging- unless trying to achieve fastest times.
This is my favorite type of game and after playing this one for several hours, I can tell you honestly that this is my favorite bridges game I've found. Outstanding and we'll worth the price.