iBlast Moki 2
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Fun, addictive
- Smooth, excellent physics animations
- View other players' solutions
- Nothing special
Play this amazing physics game and help mokis get to the magic spiral
iBlast Moki is a physics puzzle game where you need to explode little Mokis using bombs and other extra features so as to reach the magic spiral.
The gameplay is engaging and totally addictive: you just need to place the bomb and blast the Mokis so they reaches the spiral, trying to collect all the items along the way. When you've place the bombs, drag your finger to aim and calculate the direction so you make sure it gets to its destination. If you register and login, you will be able to see other players' solutions when you get stuck.
The game is incredibly fun, impossible not to get hooked on it and always challenging, even from the beginning. All the scenes are well-developed, improving the difficulty and with perfect graphics, one of the best ones we've seen.
The first version of the game has 85 levels and the sequel includes 90, with 6 worlds and many more features to come in the next updates. In addition, the application lets you construct new levels with the physics editor with the help of many of the tools available
Godzilab Inc is the developer of iBlast Moki and its sequels, all worth it and incredibly fun, even though most of the parts are premium so you should make sure that you really like it before purchasing it.
★ Winner in Puzzle Game Category - IGN 2009 Awards ★
★ Best Mobile Game 2010 - Milthon Award ★
In this new adventure, the Mokis will use the help of new gameplay elements such as the paint bombs and more crazy contraptions to reach the magic spiral.
★ TouchArcade.com: "It stands tall as one of the best –if not the best– puzzle games [for mobile]"
★ Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5: "iBlast Moki 2 is like Angry Birds with bombs, which is about as awesome as it sounds."
★ TouchGen.net - 5/5: "This is a true sequel, where you take everything that was great about the first game and then improve on it in almost every way."
★ 148apps.com - 4.5/5: "Few games make me feel like the genius that I am like this one when I succeed"
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- Explore 90 levels across 6 colorful worlds with more to come.
- Each location is packed with unique levels, using realistic physics and lots of different items to manipulate such as paint bombs, ropes, rising balloons, rotating wheels
- 6 beautiful and unique music tracks
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Build new levels with the advanced physics editor which was used to create the entire game
- Only your imagination is the limit to what you can build, collect the many tools such as joints, motors, decoration, stickers and create some beautiful level with crazy contraptions
- Share your levels online and enjoy the puzzles created by thousands of players
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
Greetings iBlast Moki Fans! Have we got an update for you...
- Love grass? Good news! We fixed that pesky disappearing grass issue that many of you reported.
- Do you crave FPS for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? This update boosts performance on high-end devices.
- Glue not sticking? Check out our extra-sticky new glue bombs.
Thanks for playing and happy blasting!
It seems im having trouble with the balloon levels. Im not sure what it is but its a little annoying on a phone. All other levels are great its just the rope and balloon concept. Its really tedious and bothersome to play with.
The bomb button just resets the ui. I tried to send a support email but it bounced. Not nice,
I can't play when I place a bomb and click start it dissapears
This game is missing textures on the Nexus 10. Its not just ANY texture, its the ground texture... So you cant see the contours of the earth or ground. I was still able to solve the first zone to see if the different looking zones' textures were there, bu
The level Creator is HORRIBLE!
I emailed about the issues on higher resolution screens and was told it'd be fixed. That was several months ago, oh well...