5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- 150 levels
- HD graphics
- Increasing difficulty
- Hint system
- Only one game mode
- No global leaderboards
Lazors is trajectory-based puzzle game
Mirror effect. That's what Lazors is about. Each level starts with a laser pointing to nowhere. Players must use blocks to correct the trajectory in order to make it pass through one or more given points.
Blocks can only be placed on the tiles. However, not all blocks can be moved, some of them are stuck on a single tile. In addition, there are different kind of blocks with different attributes. For example, glass blocks will let the laser pass through it. Solid blocks will deflect it.
Controls are intuitive: just drag "movable" blocks from one tile to another by dragging it. There's a hint system for when players get stuck. And that will probably happen since there are 150 levels, increasing difficulty.
Only catch: I'm missing different game modes like timed, moves-limit or survival mode. In addition, there isn't any integration with global leaderboards.
Despite, recommended puzzle.
+ 200 levels
+ Intuitive gameplay
+ Hint system
+ HD graphics
Move blocks, reflect the laser, hit all targets!
- Hardware volume keys now change game sound volume
- Fixes some issues with In-App Purchases
- 50 new levels: Numbered, Grande, Tinier, Glassware and Elementary
- Confirm hint option
- Saed L. Downloaded May 26, 2013
- No.adhoc.2010 Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- ynssvm Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- lilidiansaputra Favorited Apr 22, 2013
- Md. F. Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- RajKumar G. Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- Emmanuel L. Reviewed Apr 22, 2013
- Ariel rojas R. Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- Jose P. Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Excellent graphics and very helpful for imagination and judgement!
Such a simple game created with such a mastermindedly fun idea. Impressive and genius, this could be one of the best puzzle games I've seen. Keep the levels comin!
I love it
Git too repetitive.
Very nice game it helps you use ur mind a lot..
Perfect b-rain quest!