5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Too easy
- It can get boring after a while
- Not much variety
Train your brain with easy arithmetic
Math Workout will provide you six options to choose in the menu:
- Addition & Substraction: Easy operations for playing a few minutes every day.
- Multiplication & Division: The same but with different operations
- I'm Feeling Clever: A mix of the two previous activities.
- The Brain Cruncher: In this game, you can select the pressure level (low, medium or high). Then, a number of operations will be shown to you and you will have to do them and remember the results every time.
- Online World Challenge: Same as "I'm Feeling Clever" but longer and with the possibility of competing in the World Challenge.
- Math Blaster Challenge: Solve the floating operations before they arrive to the number board, otherwise you'll lose.
This app, created by Workout Games, is somewhat useful when you want to exercise your brain by doing simple math operations. However, the operations are rather easy, so it won't be that challenging after a while. this game is pppropriate for kids and people who simply want a quick brain trainer for practising every day.
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic.
► Inspired by Kumon
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
Want to see how fast you can get? Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2JSQvKv2S0 - video provided courtesy of a regular player - Hamster!
Better compatibility with devices including the Samsung Galaxy Note III.
- Vipin B. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Oct 16, 2013
- Santosh K. Downloaded Aug 27, 2013
- Akikaze234 Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Jun 22, 2013
- orieux Downloaded Jun 14, 2013
- Jimmy B. Downloaded May 28, 2013
- Simon N. Downloaded May 15, 2013
- Na J. Downloaded May 6, 2013
Not very pretty.
Superb I improved my calculation speed
I enjoy using this app on a daily basis and can see a marked improvement in my mental maths performance.
This is a great app. Definitely increased my speed. Only I am unhappy about one thing. When I want to play math blaster challenge, the game isn't full screen and I am not able to see most of the questions because there is a black screen blocking them.
0 seconds they answred 50 Q huh??
Cool app excelent