100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Solo mode are more or less finnished. I will add a global scoreboard in later releases so you can see how you are doing compared to other.
You should now be able to play against another player and see how you are doing against echother.
Things that is missing but will be added in the next versions to come are
- Notification when it is your time to play or someone wants to play against you
- More variation on math problems
- Easyer way to add and remove friends
I hope you enjoy this game and maybe learn some math
- Have redone practis with Solo Game
- Some bug fixes
- Easyer to see how many rights and wrongs you had in every round
- Easyer way to add new friedns you play against
- Some minor bugs
- Fixed a bug with back button and exit the app
- Have added a ProgressDialog to see when the app are loading data