5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Showing progress
- May get boring after a while
Download Memory Trainer
My Personal Memory Trainer helps you exercise your brain by doing fun tasks
This app is an entertaining method of practising your memory skills; there are two types of workouts:
- Sessions: Where you do 20 sessions of random exercises and the difficulty keeps growing.
- Targeted: Where you can choose your favorite tasks and the level of difficulty.
Either way, you can always check your progress by looking at the statistics. Wide information about memory training is also provided; so if you're interested in the great benefits of memory training you may want to take a look at it.
The different tasks that this app includes are the following:
- TileFlip: A number of pictures are shown to you. First of all, you need to memorise them and then be able to identify the odd one out.
- Numberz: In this exercise you have to remember the phone number of different people and then try to dial it.
- Sequencer: Following the colors and ignoring the shape may be a complicated task sometimes, try this one out for finding out.
- GridGrind: In this one you'll have to remember the position of a particular shape in order to recreate the same scenery.
- To-DoKu: This last one exercise helps you train your memory regarding to sentences and people's names.
The creator of this app is Urbian, who has a great list of similar quizzes to do if you want to try them out.
If you enjoy practising your memory skills by doing fun exercises, don't forget to download this application; it's a really fun way of doing it.
greatly improve your memory. This app has been designed to do just that! In
particular, Memory Trainer works out your spatial and working memory, focus, chunking and concentration skills.
Included: Graphical progress.
Update: Targeted training.
N-back is a continuous performance task that has been proven in several studies to increase your fluid intelligence. Mentioned in the Wired article "Forget Brain Age: Researchers Develop Software That Makes You Smarter"
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Use the vibrator.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 11/27/11.
- NewApplication reactivated on 08/22/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.31 released on 08/22/11.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 08/11/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on 08/04/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2 released on 05/19/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on 02/22/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 12/28/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9 released on 08/10/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8 released on 06/06/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. >250000 downloads level reached on 05/12/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 04/20/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 04/12/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 04/08/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 04/02/10.
- NewFirst appearance on 03/31/10.
Displaying 4 of 16 - show all
My biggest complaint is you can't mute the sounds! How is it that I can turn all the sounds on my phone off altogether but this app still continues to make noise?
since I started visiting this app regularly, i notices an improvement memorizing numbers and things i need to do. it really works, but it needs some time to.
Free, efficient and simple. So 5 stars. Thx!!!
God is love..
For kids only