Minesweeper is a simple game that has been around for ages. The objective of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine. If done successfully, the game ends and you can start a new game. When you click on a square in the grid, the square might be empty or a mine can be hiding underneath. If you tap on a square and a number appears, it means that a mine is close by. The higher the number the bigger chance of finding a mine
This game was created as simple as possible for educational purposes.
- Tap a square to clear the square or multiple squares
- Tap and hold to drop a flag to lock that particular square to avoid mine detonation
- Tap a numbered square next to that many flags to clear the rest
- Game grid
- Menu bar on top
- Restart button for the same mine distribution
- Start New Game for new mine distribution
- Quit button to exit the app
This application is available without any fees and with full source code. You can find and download source codes at http://moscrif.com/demo/minesweeper .
Tags: source code minesweeper game , minesweeper source code , minesweeper , minesweeper code , minesweeper in complete source code
from 8 reviews