My Little Pony Flash Cards
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Hillman Works
NOTE: Aside from the Main Characters, Supporting Characters, Pets and Creatures listed in this app, the names of all other Ponies are not official, but given to them by fans of the show.
- Two game modes
- Normal - Shows you all of the Ponies in random order, and lets you review at the end
- Endless - Helps with memorizing by showing you the Ponies you have the hardest time with more often
- 3 different quiz prompts
- Honors System - You think of the name of the Pony first, then after you are shown the answer you indicate whether or not your got it right.
- Multiple Choice - Choose the right name out of the 4 choices presented.
- Exact Text - Type in the Pony's name. You have to get it perfect to get it right!
- Simple design
- Save your spot in Normal Game mode
- Quickly and easily review all of the Ponies. Do this by kind or all at once.
- Search for Ponies by name
Like this app? See more flash card apps here!
Keywords: flash cards, flashcards, memorize, memorization, MLP, Pony
This app is packaged with images and data from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This is intellectual property of Hasbro Industries and their affiliates. Use in this program is for reference only. The program would be rendered ineffective without said data, and would significantly impair its worth to the user.
In addition, the data used comprises only a small part of the My Little Pony franchise, and features no reference to plot or other devices used to make it successful. Publication of this work does not diminish the value of the franchise by any significant factor.
As such, the author believes it is covered by applicable fair use laws.
Tags: my little pony game app stroe flash, my little pony flash, my little pony flashcards, mlp my, my little pony flash card games, my little pony adult flash, my little pony flash cards, flashcards my little pony, my little pony name flash cards, my little pony cards.
- Fixed bug where Endless Game was not updated your memorization progress
- Other minor fixes
- Put Spike back in "Main Characters" pack
- Updated the amount of characters found in each pack (some were a bit off)