NightChess: Zombie Lord 3D +
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Triceratapps Publishing LLC
!!! Online player vs player with leaderboard top scores!!!
- 3D board and pieces with the ability to rotate to any view
- Play 1 player against a computer opponent
- 2 player local (tabletop) mode
- Android Tablet/Nexus support
- Retina display support
- Graveyard 3D environment
- Undo move button
- Save and load previous games
- Varying computer opponent difficulty
★What people are saying about NightChess Online:
"It's the Chess they play in Hell!"
"Awesome new game! Very creative and a fun new spin on classic chess. I love NightChess!"
"It was about time someone came up with a good chess game both for kids and adults. Great Job!"
NightChess is a fast and fun "Chess Variant" app, with unique pieces to create a unique strategy from standard Chess. A smaller board and fewer pieces speed along games, but don't be fooled, the challenge is still there! With adjustable computer AI and online player vs player, it's easy to increase the challenge. Great for kids as well, the 3D Board and pieces are colorful, with interchangeable colors, eerie music, and easy controls- just tap to move, swipe to rotate the board, and pinch to zoom in and out!
Brought to you by Triceratapps Publishing, creators of "Dwarven Chess" and "Armies of Zatikon", NightChess is just the gateway into the turn- based strategy of these other app titles. Try them all!
Tags: juego ajedrez zombie, triceratapps p, el juego zombies 3d ajedrez, jeux echec 3d, ajedrez 3d bruja vs, chec 3d monstres, 3d chess two player, nightchess, шахматы 3d 2 игрока, zombie chess.
- Online Player vs Player mode added
- Tabletop (Local) 2 player mode available- Play with friends face to face
-"Current Leaderboard" added for high scores and top players
-Innovative "online Bot System" added
-Online 2 player matchmaking system integrated- Play with friends online by searching and entering usernames
- "R.I.P ADZ Tombstone Icon"- Purchase of full version removes HD Video ads from playing before the start of online games, for player and opponent.