One Million Monkeys
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Original and clever
- Free, ad supported
- It may lower itself too quickly
- It must support more languages other than English
Create cooperative stories
It's said that if you cuff a million monkeys typing at random for enough time, you'll eventually get a worthy sequel to Hamlet. Indeed, this acceptance is taken from a forgotten chapter of The Neverending Story (forgotten mainly because it wasn't on that film with a mutt-faced dragon)
How the same publishers of Smurfs' Village have launched a game about creating stories, much in the like of "Once Upon a Time" card game. You have to end every paragraph obeying a specific rule and using the less possible words in order to get more bananas. Bananas are like currency, you can spend them to get power-ups or ignore rules you can't carry out. Stories last for a determined number of turns, and can be played alone -which becomes quickly boring- or against a friend or a stranger online. As you get more stories finished, you'll get better ranks and get access to new paragraphs and monkeys (a moneky version of Stephenie Meyer isn't available yet as far as we know)
Profanity is allowed, so don't ask how Li'l Red Hood ended with three words using W, D and R to start each.
It's free, ad-supported, and there are in-app purchases to get additional theme packs or hints.
Go bananas building silly stories with friends as you prove your penchant for quick-thinking, problem solving, and creativity under pressure with this new game that’s pure monkey-business. You’ll show off your way with words as you overcome tricky rules and out think your friends. Collaborate to create short stories just a few words at a time, and earn bananas as you successfully satisfy a set of brain-bending criteria. Use bananas to raise your rank, add stickers to your stories, lift limitations, and more! Prove you’re the top banana no matter the genre, and let your inner word-monkey go wild!
- Collaborate to build stories and outsmart opponents in this quick-thinking battle of the brains
- Satisfy rules by including, excluding, or starting words with specific letters
- Earn extra bananas by completing turns, using longer words, or by being quick
- Use bananas to buy special abilities that help you get around rules with ease
- Bust rule-breakers by challenging words that don’t meet the criteria
- Unlock new monkeys and sentences and customize your stories with stickers
- Increase your rank to prove you’re a monkey mastermind!
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
PLEASE NOTE: One Million Monkeys is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Now you can add players from your random games to your Friends list!
- Bonus Bananas for joining Random games.
- 8 New Holiday-themed Avatars
- New Holiday Theme Pack with 10 new Starting Sentences
- 6 New Holiday themed Stickers
- We’ve added new Starting Sentences to all of our Theme Packs!
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Kept crashing. Games started with players were rarely finished. Most people seem to play the first turn and never come back.
Cannot connect >:(
But it said that I had trouble with my connection. My internet is FINE. I want to play this game but uninstalling cause its bullcrap useless atm.
Doesn't work. Always says it has trouble connecting. Uninstalled...
I want to play but it doesn't work.
It said there was a problem connecting but there wasn't. Please fix; this was my favourite game
Won't even open.