1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Several Input modes
- Only three levels of difficulty
Play Sudoku with several input modes
This simple Sudoku has three level options (easy, medium, hard) with 30 puzzles each one. Hints are shown by default in order to help you get familiar with the game, but you can disable them in the settings if you want a more challenging game mode.
There are several input modes:
- Popup: tap any cell with finger to edit its content.
- Single number: First select any number and then tap on cells where you want the number filled.
- NumPad: Buttons act as a standard numeric keyboard. Press Pencil button to toggle cell's note editing.
Roman Mašek is the creator of this Sudoku app. It's his first one so we hope him a long and successful career as a developer. Download if you're a fan of Sudokus and want to do them easily with no need of paper and pen.
- Several input modes (finger-friendly, numpad in the bottom of screen etc.)
- Puzzles can be downloaded from web or entered by hand
- Game time and history
- Export to sdcard
Any suggestions? Go to http://opensudoku.eu, your feedback is welcome
- Fixes crashing on Android 3 (issue #148).
Light-weight and ad-free.
Runs like a charm on the Galaxy Note! A1
This is the original and the best. Lightweight . Completely free with no ads. Download additionally games from the link provided. I prefer UC Browser for downloading. Open the downloaded files and open it by tapping Opnsudoku from the pop up list. I winde
Fantastic sudoku, well written app. And open source! Would give 6* if I could
No ads forever
It is pointless to download extra puzzles when they won't open. Stupid piece of crap app.
Best of all!