1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Several Input modes
- Only three levels of difficulty
Play Sudoku with several input modes
This simple Sudoku has three level options (easy, medium, hard) with 30 puzzles each one. Hints are shown by default in order to help you get familiar with the game, but you can disable them in the settings if you want a more challenging game mode.
There are several input modes:
- Popup: tap any cell with finger to edit its content.
- Single number: First select any number and then tap on cells where you want the number filled.
- NumPad: Buttons act as a standard numeric keyboard. Press Pencil button to toggle cell's note editing.
Roman Mašek is the creator of this Sudoku app. It's his first one so we hope him a long and successful career as a developer. Download if you're a fan of Sudokus and want to do them easily with no need of paper and pen.
- Several input modes (finger-friendly, numpad in the bottom of screen etc.)
- Puzzles can be downloaded from web or entered by hand
- Game time and history
- Export to sdcard
Any suggestions? Go to http://opensudoku.eu, your feedback is welcome
- Fixes crashing on Android 3 (issue #148).
I love it. However it needs the ability to sync completed puzzles and times with your Google account, and possibly enable a leaderboard. I hope this can be incorporated.
I like sudoku game.5 star from my side.
When I got this phone opensudoku was the third app I installed. I have had it for years on a tablet.
Works a treat & many challenging puzzles! thanks for Making it easy for mobiles.
Simple but gud
Light-weight and ad-free.