100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Original twist
- Colorful, engaging, entertaining
- Addictive gameplay, challenging
- Nothing special
Drag your finger over the same color gems, try to clear as many as you can
Pearls is a a casual puzzle game full of colors in which the gameplay is actually different: swipe over an area of pearls of the same color without passing over the same pearl twice.
Of course: the bigger the chain is, the higher the bonus;d be sure to collect the shiny pearls in order to get additional points. Take into account that you'll need to select all the gems from the area in order to clear them. You can play both the normal game and the infinite one, trying to get all the seventy achievements. Every time you play, you should try to break your previous records and be sure not to get stuck with no areas to clear out.
XAntGames is the developer of Pearls, an original proposal, a great puzzle app for those who are tired of the same gameplay all over again and want to try something new but equally enjoyable. Better than we thought at first!
Swipe over an area of pearls of the equal color to link them together without passing over the same pearl twice.
The longer the chain, the bigger the bonus. Collect those shiny pearls for additional points.
There's more than 70 achievements in the game. Can you get all of them?
* This game uses LeadBolt to display interstitials. It does not contain notification ads or any malware. *
NOTE: this is an older version of Pearls with minimum support. Get the new one (Pearls Deluxe) here:
* fixed reported ANRs
* fixed initial loading sequence
* updated 3rd party libraries
* minor fix for small screens
* heyzap removed
* updated 3rd party SDK libraries
* fixed minor bugs introduced in previous version
* added combos! (repeat chains of the same color to multiply your score)
* less views loaded at startup
* aggregated some of the ad views
Fun game. No problems or issues.
Pretty decent game I love playing it figuring out how to make strands longer. And the colors WOW!
Once u start it is hard to stop! intellectually addicting!
The longer the chain the bigger the bonus but its not possible to do the really long chains as you can't go diagonally so you can't get them all!
Love the challenge