50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Agop Shirinian
- Infinite undo/redo
- Multiple snapping options including snap-to-grid and snap-to-object-center
- Tilt-based (accelerometer) gravity, zero gravity, and normal gravity
- Complete customization of all objects, including bounciness, friction, density, collision groups, color, and more
- On-screen action buttons to control motors and thrusters
- Save, load, and upload your creations, and download others’ creations
- Complete interaction with rigid bodies - floating, sinking, pushing, and more
- Multiple mixable colors
- Free-form convex/concave shapes
- Pins (free or motorized)
Phyzicle includes a comprehensive guide, multiple tutorials, and more!
Found a bug? Want to request a feature? Have something to tell us? Visit the Contact section in the guide! We’re committed to our players and will do our best to fix every bug, implement every feature, and reply to all feedback!
With a multitude of features and such loyal developers, Phyzicle is THE physics sandbox you want to be playing on your Android device!
Tags: phyzicle, physicle android, physicle sandbox android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Made advanced commands case insensitive
- Made download dialogue keyword case insensitive
- Reduced package size to less than 30MB