Pirate Mysteries Hidden Object
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Artwork and storyline
- Didn't find any. Did you?
A Caribbean point and find adventure
Pirate Mysteries is a fun hidden object game in which you have to find the most unusual items in crammed places such as a shipwreck, a Mayan ruin or a lugubrious dungeon. At some stages you have to solve riddles and minigames in order to advance, though there's always a hint option whenever you get stuck.
To give everything some sense, there's a plot half-way from Monkey Island to Pirates of the Caribbean. You play the role of Mary Blade, a smart piratess daughter of an old, drunk and daydreamer sea wolf who gets himself in trouble too often. In your quest to get rid of daemons and gather treasures you may enjoy looking at the beautiful artwork and listening to the catchy soundtrack.
Overall, Pirate Mysteries can be considered one of the best if not the best hidden object games released so far. Kristanix Games has jumped in the deep with Pirate Mysteries and the result has been an outstanding and suited for all ages game. Perhaps it isn't an intense hack and slash action game, but a perfect game for those keen on perception and visual acuity challenges.
Explore exotic lands while trying to save your demon possessed father in this fun and humorous hidden object game! Meet unique characters, solve ancient riddles and journey through an adventure that stretches from the shores of the Atlantic to the darkest corners in the Land of the Dead!
- Embark on a grand hidden object quest!
- Fun and comedic story line!
- Meet strange and quirky characters along the way!
- 30 unique and exciting seek and find locations!
- 10 minigames that needs puzzle solving!
- Point and click your way through a Caribbean paradise!
- A mystical HOG experience full of secrets!
- Install to SD card supported (App2SD).
- Added support for more aspect ratios and screen sizes.
- Fixed savegame crash for some users, where Continuing a game would sometimes not work. Please email us if you are still having problems, thanks!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
One of the best games I have ever played. Totally enjoyed playing. Was even funny at times.
Loved the game. 4 stars are due to some scenes not loading properly or puzzles not working properly. Found that if I exited out of the game and came back in the problem was solved for that scene.
First puzzle bug.... Lost a buck :-(
I like Your hidden object games. Plz do more?
Your scenes are great, loce the game.