100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Challenging but easy to learn
- Smooth interface and gameplay
- It needs more of everything
Classical dungeon crawling
Pixel Dungeon is a little jewel among the ocean of Android retro-gaming. This doesn't mean it's the height of originality or whatever, but it's a smooth, well-thought and, in the end, fun game, suited for hardcore RPG players looking for some relaxed gameplay and curious alike. Game is pretty simple to learn, you have only to choose your class (warrior, mage or rogue so far) and roam around a dungeon full of fearsome marsupial rats and other implausible creatures while looking for treasures and, in a Heroquest-like twist, hidden doors. We'd like there was a tutorial, though.
This game is free to play, but it isn't an easy game. In fact, it's quite hard, and you'll have to learn to not face every living monster in your path. By the way, music is charming, and 8bit graphics, lovely.
Please, give this game a go. It may not have a high rating, but hasn't any remarkable flaw either.
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
- In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
- In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
- Don't hesitate to send me a message if you've got any ideas about improving Pixel Dungeon
- Added: Backstory texts
- Added: New NPCs
- Added: New terrain type - chasm
- Added: New missile weapon - tomahawk
- Added: New enchantment - lucky weapon
- Added: New sounds
- Added: New visual effects
- Added: New perks for Huntress
- Changed: Javelin applies Criple debuff
- Changed: Wild and piercing weapons always proc
- Changed: Enchantements on degraded weapons work like on +0 weapons
- Changed: Freezing traps are replaced with Gripping traps
- Fixed: A lot of bugs
- InvisibleSuperMen .. Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Mike V. Downloaded Sep 3, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed May 29, 2013
- zimmri Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Glow wfh Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- Yoshuaddd Downloaded Apr 5, 2013
- Rapolas N. Downloaded Mar 27, 2013
- bastila Downloaded Mar 9, 2013
- Alfizera R. Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
Great Game, Difficult to master. A great update would be more levels/bosses, continuing after Depth 26. Multiplayer Vs mode would be awesome in the distant future. Got the game after 5.0 and beat it with all classes. (Ring of Evasion +10 and/or wand of re
This is my favourite game for Android right now. DEV: Thank you for not requiring any permissions!
All 5s as it's so rare to see interesting and good game on mobile platform. Well balanced, keep your interest and very challenging.
Just a slight issue with touch response on the update, I think. Using the Nexus 7 on KitKat.
Excellent gameplay very entertaining and challenging in every aspect and adicting
A lot more interesting than before.
The best free game on the market