10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Original and challenging
- Visual and audio effects may be improved.
An original real time strategy game.
Without further ado: select the country or region where your first "patient zero" is living, preferentially a well communicated by seaports and airports one but with poor healthcare and an inefficient government. When you start you are a simple and innocuous wanna be disease, but you have DNA points to spend and evolve into something like a flu.
Well, flu is what your government would say. You know you aren't a common flu. People will start to figure out that it (you) are something worse. However, if you have infected enough people you will have more DNA points to evolve faster than their efforts to protect themselves and fire a cure. That's the game: a strategy race in which you have to infect the more the better and evolve and change so any hidden lab can't find how to get rid of you and restore mankind its place as the dominant species on Earth. Meanwhile, governments will lock down airports and close borders, but you can always evolve into a stump air-transmitted, or spend your points in less obvious symptoms and be transmitted through birds or whatever.
It's quite hard to explain how Plague Inc works, but it's really easy and fast to be learnt, it has a nearly infinite replayability. It starts somehow slowly, as all great things do, but when it gets out of hand a few minutes later, this mix of "Sim Virus" and real time puzzle becomes what it actually is: one of the most surprising, amazing and recommendable games for any mobile device.
To cap it all, it's free. Ad supported and with in-app purchases, yet free. In-app purchase system serves to boost your progress and help MiniClip.com and Endemic Creations, whom we are grateful for bringing this awesome jewel, though these upgrades can be obtained by mere playing. A 5/5, even when we'd like it was translated to more languages beside English, more spectacular graphics, , and cutscenes taken from live news and overall a more cinematographic scenery. Cough. Now, if you excuse me...cough, cough.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for touchscreen, Plague Inc. from developer Ndemic Creations evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with 200 million+ games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game of 2012” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being the 15th most popular touchscreen game of 2012!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Plague Inc. Mutation 7 discovered – Scenarios
1. Scenarios expansion pack
- 14 new gameplay modes let you experiment with real life diseases, significantly alter the world and more! Develop new strategies and approaches to see if you can still infect the world.
- The Black Death is back. The original strain failed 700 years ago but can you do things differently this time?
- This scenario as well as Global Warming, Smallpox, Volcanic Eruptions, H1N1 and many more await you!
U cant imagine how addictive this game can be.
I want my money back...
I like this because you can kill everything
Keeps crashing. Please resolve the glitch.
Love this game really gets your mind going once you start playing different countries...