Plight of the Zombie
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Addictive gameplay
- Amount of levels
- Increasing difficulty
- It would be nice having the chance to upgrade the zombies' skills
Download Plight of the Zombie
A stealth game where the zombies are the good guys
The guys at Spark Plug Games were fed up of those "kill the zombie" games, so they decided to develop a game that put the undead in a different position. In Plight Of The Zombie you are on the zombies' side.
Your goal in each level is going unnoticed and bite all the humans to make the zombie family grow. Of course, if you grab the three brains scattered over the level and you do everything without being hurt, then you get the maximum score. Collecting brains isn't trivial: that's the only way to unlocking worlds.
There are up to 50 levels and 5 worlds (10 levels each). More levels coming soon.
Plight Of The Zombies' artwork is excellent, controls and responsive and fun is granted.
So, we are asking that you try out this extremely tasteful puzzle game today – for free! Be one with your inner zombie and help satisfy those hunger pains. You know what it’s like to be counting down the clock to lunchtime, absolutely craving a burger (or veggie burger), don’t you? Just imagine that feeling every day. And instead of burgers, you’re craving brains. It could happen, right?
Help end zombie hunger today!
PLIGHT OF THE ZOMBIE FEATURES:
+ Play over 30 deliciously brainy puzzles
+ Support a savory cause by helping end zombie hunger
+ Appetizing store with plenty of tasteful accessories for your zombies
+ Available initially on Android platforms, iOS by Q3
+ It’s free! Some people say there’s no such thing as a free lunch. We beg to differ...
+ Network Communication, Full Internet Access - Required to make sure that the world is still there. But seriously, sometimes it's good to know what's happening outside the game, and in this case there's a really cool service called OpenFeint that we enable in the game so you can see the neat things that other people are doing (like getting fun achievements.)
+ Network Communication, View Network State - Required to allow really cool spiffy in-game purchase items, or even if you don't want to buy gold and crystals, you can get some great offers through the Tapjoy network. And when you do decide to buy some great shiny gold or crystals, we have to be told by Google when you've made that transaction.
+ Phone Calls, Read Phone State and Identity - Required to allow the Tapjoy network when it can access the offers for lots and lots of free stuff.
+ Storage, Modify/Delete USB Storage Contents Modify/Delete SD Card Contents - We really want to make sure you can save your games. It wouldn't be cool if you played your games and then couldn't save all the neat stuff you earned.
+ System Tools, Retrieve Running Applications - If you want to brag about the cool features you've unlocked, you can use OpenFeint. And OpenFeint likes to know if there's other applications that are also enabled with the same awesomeness that we are.
Become a fan of Plight of the Zombie on Facebook:
Follow Craig Creeper!
Like us (Spark Plug Games) on Facebook:
And hey, maybe you can follow us on Twitter too!
Plight of the Zombie Videos
Version 1.04 updates:
- Localization corrections for some strings
- Level fixes for load issues between districts
- Disabled automatic push notifications
- Bait Brain timer updates
- More fun store items!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 10/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.04 released on 07/03/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 07/03/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.03 released on 07/01/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 06/26/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 06/24/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 06/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.02 released on 06/21/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 06/20/12.
Displaying 4 of 9 - show all
I love it
Gamenya seru bgt
MACKE MORE FREE LEVELS!
Its fun to play and has a great 3d look to it. It reminds me of PlayStation. Its somewhat like a puzzle game, You have to navigate through different obstacles to get to the brains and humans. It becomes harder when they.... well you'll have to play it... :-)