Random Mahjong Pro
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- No time pressure
- Lots of puzzles
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Enjoy this classic game with brand new features.
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps. This paid version is totally ad-free.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
This is an ad-free version of Random Mahjong with auto-adapt landscape and portrait mode. This is a single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai. The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits with every play. A solution walk-through will help to teach the basic rules and logic to anyone unfamiliar Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong game.
- 4 Google Play Leaderboards
- 15 Google Play Achievements
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Unique solvable levels each time you play!
- Solution walk-through available for every board.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- That "one more try" feeling!
Added Share button on the (optional) In-Game High Score Tracking page.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Too small to truly enjoy.
I just wish it was less of a power hog.
Higher resolution graphics would be nice but its a great game. Just works
The tiles that should be blocked by other tiles above them are playable. Tiles on the bottom of the pile blocked by a whole stack of tiles above them are clickable. The game doesn't follow it's own rules.
This is quite a good version of Mahjong and the graphics are lovely. I also love paid apps with no ads! Extra bonus - the developer is active.
I tried the free version of this and other publishers apps and this one was the winner. I liked it so much I bought another license for my tablet.
Very polished! Got this title with my first Tab and never looked back. Thanks Dev!