Random Mahjong Pro
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- No time pressure
- Lots of puzzles
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Enjoy this classic game with brand new features.
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps. This paid version is totally ad-free.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
This is an ad-free version of Random Mahjong with auto-adapt landscape and portrait mode. This is a single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai or Shanghai mahjongg.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits when you start a game. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! Play a sequence of expanding levels, or build a custom level to fit your needs.
The small levels and solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone unfamiliar Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong game.
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Unique solvable levels each time you play!
- Solution walk-through available for every board.
- No internet connection required.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- That "one more try" feeling!
- No Adverts :)
Fixed long-running "Next Level" button problem.
More optimisations, and fixes.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Worth the price
My all time favourite mahjong solitaire time waster.
As far formation goes. Never know how the tiles will be laid out.
I've had this app for a long time & I have had not a problem with it. Thanks for keeping up on it.
Best mahjong game I have played. If you like mahjong get this game, its really great..:-) :-) :-)