1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- No time pressure
- Lots of puzzles
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Enjoy this classic game with brand new features.
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
This is the FREE version of the game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai, Mahjong Trails, Mah jong Titans, Dimensions, or Connect.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits when you start a game. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! Play a sequence of expanding levels, or build a custom level to fit your needs.
The small levels and solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone unfamiliar Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong game.
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Unique solvable levels each time you play!
- Solution walk-through available for every board.
- No internet connection required.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- That "one more try" feeling!
Fixed long-running "Next Level" button problem.
More optimisations, and fixes.
- Bobalouie49 .. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Santiago R. Downloaded Oct 29, 2013
- Al P. Downloaded Oct 9, 2013
- fsfsdfsdfds Downloaded Jul 14, 2013
- Bhargav B. Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- spellbinder Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- Adam V. Downloaded Jun 26, 2013
- Hans E. Downloaded Jun 24, 2013
- György T. Downloaded Jun 23, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I loved this game until a couple weeks ago. With ads and constant force close, fast became uninstalled. Will raise the stars if bugs and such are fixed whrn I reinstall
I like majong but I am Not keen on this game it's too slow and zooms in even when u turn zoom off
I tried many 5* mahjong apps out there but this is the best. The app has very nice graphics with many stone and background designs, makes it very pleasant to your eyes, even after hours of playing. The author also put many interesting features into the g
You will too :-)
Love this game!