1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- No time pressure
- Lots of puzzles
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Paul Burkey
Enjoy this classic game with brand new features.
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
This is the FREE version of the Mahjong. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai Majong, or Mahjong Trails. The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits with every play. A solution walk-through will help to teach the basic rules to anyone unfamiliar with the Solitaire variant of Mahjong game.
- Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Solution walk-through available for every level.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Easy, Medium, Hard, Custom and Preset modes.
- That "one more try" feeling!
Updated some gameplay flow and fixed a few bugs.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This is actually a really good game but they've added too many ads. They pop up during the game. Very annoying. I would give it a 5 if it wasn't for the annoying ads.
Great fun!! I love to play it!
I've had this app on my phone for years and this last update ruined it. The ads are so obnoxious and have videos with sounds which are not convenient for when I'm usually playing the game. I will be uninstalling. There are better versions available. Thanks for ruining this one.
Great challenge to beat the puzzle.Never boring
Love it just wish there were more levels and quests
Totally absorbing. 2 thumbs up!