1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- No time pressure
- Lots of puzzles
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Paul Burkey
Enjoy this classic game with brand new features.
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
This is the FREE version of the game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits when you start a game. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! Play a sequence of expanding levels, or build a custom level to fit your needs.
The small levels and solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone unfamiliar Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong game.
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Unique solvable levels each time you play!
- Solution walk-through available for every board.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- That "one more try" feeling!
Rebuilt using the latest SDKs
Optimizations for new devices e.g. Nexus 6
Optimized startup time making splash screen unnecessary.
Reluctantly dropped support for Froyo and Donut
Updated to use Google Play Services (for ads.)
This is the first build for over a year so no real gameplay changes yet. Full Google Play Games support soon with Leaderboards and Achievements.
Updates, fixes, and new features will come fast. Please contact me if you have any problems or suggestions.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Great game to pass time with ... been playing it for a couple years, and still like it.
Nothing trumps quality!
Alot of different puzzle
Beautiful app, intriguing design
Update increased the size of the adverts on the bottom of the screen on my tablet and phone so accessing the game buttons is practically impossible. Uninstalled.