1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- No time pressure
- Lots of puzzles
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Enjoy this classic game with brand new features.
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
This is the FREE version of the Mahjong. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai Majong, or Mahjong Trails. The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits with every play. A solution walk-through will help to teach the basic rules to anyone unfamiliar with the Solitaire variant of Mahjong game.
- Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Solution walk-through available for every level.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Easy, Medium, Hard, Custom and Preset modes.
- That "one more try" feeling!
Bug fixes and optimisations.
Rebuilt using latest SDKs and Android Tools.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Its awesome and I liked it very much...
Your new ad platform is not a bug fix like the release notes claim! This is so 'in your face' that game play is no longer fun. And there's the sound during ad play too. Sometimes when I play this game, being quiet is mandatory. Your sound settings should cover this by default. And then there is the crash that froze my HTC One M8 for several minutes before it finally rebooted itself! Nothing I did
This game is really good! !!! The best mahjong game every! !!!!!!!!!