50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Fun, original
- Really challenging
- Good concept
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Create polygons of chocolate and don't let the screen flood
Rot Rot is a colorful puzzle game that consists of making a polygon with only two types of chocolate blocks.
Tap to rotate a chocolate block so it can help create a polygon: the bigger the polygon it is, the higher score you get. Take into account that as the time advances, more chocolate bars will keep appearing, flooding the screen and making it harder for you to succeed.
There are 210 stages and the goal keeps increasing; there's no doubt that this is an incredibly challenging puzzle game: it's hard, makes you think and can make you nervous easily. On the other hand, the game is pretty new and original and we enjoyed it a lot.
WestRiver is the developer of Rot Rot and other casual puzzle games you can also have a look at. Don't forget to download this one and give it a try!
Here comes a totally brand new puzzle game of WESTRIVER, famous for 1to50 which downloaded more than 5 million.
♥ What is "Rot Rot"?
- "Rot Rot" was created based on the ideas of "The belt Of Moebius".
- "Rot Rot" is a game to make a polygon with only two types of chocolate blocks.
- Absorbing 210 stages with target score, playing time, hidden chocolate blocks.
♥ Chocolate block!?
- Yes we aims Valentine's day. You can give this game to your lovers as a gift in Valentine's Day.
- It's sweet and soft like chocolate.
♥ Is it difficult?
- No way! It will be the simplest game you play by far.
- Just tap to rotate(clockwise) a chocolate block.
- If you make a polygon, you can obtain score.
- The bigger polygon you make, the higher score you get.
Notification feature added
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Please add more levels for free
Finally learning to master it! Am on the last stage of chapter 3 :D makes me want candy when i play this xD
Nice game, I finally beat all levels.
It is hard to beat level soI am getting rid of it
I dont know how 2 play this
But very hard...