Rotten Friends - Horror PRO
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Easy edition
- Lots of realistic decorations
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By HellGames
R. F. Horror & Scary Halloween gives a terrific touch to your photos
This version is ad-free and all the packs are included.
Have you ever wondered how you'd like after a zombie bite? Now you can find out. R.F. Horror & Scary Halloween is a photo editor featuring scary decorations and effects. It lays out a new form of photo edition: torture.
Load your photo and start adding masks, zombie stuff, evil creatures and typical Halloween items . You can add those items just by tapping on them and adjust its size pinching in/out. There's a great amount of decorations but some of them are marked with the word "demo" which means those are paid items (you can purchase from the in-app store). Of course, you can also bend and rotate each decoration. Keep editing your photo until you feel it's bloody scary then, save it and share it with your friends.
R.F. Horror & Scary Halloween is really easy to use thanks to a friendly UI. It's a pity that ads are so intrusive: they even interfere the editing work. Besides, an app that's worth a try.
- ad free
- all packs included
- no demo images!
- Only this version gets you the latest updates, new images and features!
Rotten Friends is a horror-film inspired app. Nothing’s easier and more satisfactory than pulling a prank at a friend by turning him into a zombie or an infernal creature. In case you are tired of tons of cute apps, you love horror or willing to take part in All Hallows Eve – you got the right app.
Rotten Friends will take you and your friends to the world of horror. Morph into a blood-thirsty vampire, a sexy succubus, luring men to their doom, learn Voodoo magic and rise from the dead, become a scar-covered cold-blooded, bloodlusty maniac, give Satan a high five and humiliate him with the size of your horns and wing-spread.
Wear a Black Death medic mask from the terror-filled Middle Ages, try on an executioner’s cap, give in to the dark side, for today is the right day.
- Zombie – Voodoo priests’ unholy magic ritual product from the very heart of the Dark Continent. Zombies and zombies once again! Eat them all!
- Evil – Creatures of Hell broke free. Create a sinister entourage on your photo!
- Masks – Frightening masks
- Holiday - special Halloween pack
- Creatures - most popular ghosts and creatures
- Skin mods – Cover yourself with scary looking scars and cuts, as well as horrifying tattoos
- Weaponry – weapons of infamous maniacs and torture tools of the Holy Inquisition. Ram the holy cross into heads of the undead!
Unique features of the app:
- Easy to master, intuitive photo editor
- Dozens of unique horror-themed images
- Edit images in 3D projective with ‘Skew’ tool
- All images look max real
- Change your skin and eye color with built-in graphic editor
- Can edit saved objects multiple times
- Can use your dark art as a desktop wallpaper
- Sweet gift for all zombie fans
- Integrated SessionM MPoints Rewards!
Spread the word:
- Share on Facebook
- Share via e-mail
WARNING: Horror content might not be suitable for children and easily impressionable people.
In case we violated someone’s image usage copyright policy, please notify us, so we delete certain images.
For better performance enable this option:
Settings->Developer Options->Force GPU rendering
Rotten Friends 5.1
New 5 images!
Minor bugs fix!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Great clip art app. I purchased the pro version because I believe in helping great apps continue to make great updates. The only thing that is a bother is that I cannot see the store link on the start up menu. Can someone help with that?
Pic editing fun for the whole family. Tons of fun. Hope to see more items and even themes soon. Love this app.
One of the best photo apps I have used.... it be sweet if you would add more stuff. .. any way thank you
I L♡VE L♡VE L♡VE THIS APP!!!!
Love it! Just wish the logo wouldn't be on the pics in pro version even though it says it won't. But still a fun app.