Scid on the go
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Browse Scid (Shane's Chess Information Database) files, optimized for databases with millions of games
* Header search using player names, sites, events, dates, results, ECO, ELO ratings,…
* Search games by material and position
* Copy/paste games and positions to/from clipboard
* Edit board
* Support for variations
* Replay the game with a configurable delay between moves (autoplay)
* PGN import (also includes import from Internet)
* Analysis with included chess engine: Critter 1.2 (ARM) or Stockfish 2.1.1 (x86); you can add additional UCI engines for analysis
* Study mode
* Experimental write support and marking of games for deletion (needs Scid for PC to compact database after marking games for deletion)
* Retrieve positions from external programs, such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kgroth.chessocr (ChessOcr, non-free)
* GNU GPL v2
* Source: http://code.google.com/p/scidonthego/
* Most of the GUI code was taken from Peter Österlunds DroidFish and re-released under GPL v2 by the authors permission.
* Scid integration by Gerhard Kalab.
* Various enhancements by Alexander Klimov.
* Manage UCI engines by Larry Isaacs.
* Storage for accessing databases stored on the SD card
* Internet access for downloading PGN files from The Week in Chess (http://www.theweekinchess.com/twic/) and
Tags: scid to go, scid, scid on the go, html scidjs, scid on go, scid gratis, code about go chess, chesspad andoid apk, scid on the go chess, onthegoscid.
* Export filtered games to PGN file
* Retrieve position using external programs such as ChessOcr https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kgroth.chessocr
- Dmitry A. Downloaded 3d ago
- Константин Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Karen S. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Сергей Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Игорь Downloaded Oct 27, 2013
- Witali M. Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Илья Downloaded Oct 20, 2013
- Abpt M. Downloaded Sep 21, 2013
- Gmernesto Downloaded Aug 9, 2013