Scid on the go
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* Browse Scid (Shane's Chess Information Database) files, optimized for databases with millions of games
* Header search using player names, sites, events, dates, results, ECO, ELO ratings,…
* Search games by material and position
* Copy/paste games and positions to/from clipboard
* Edit board
* Support for variations
* Replay the game with a configurable delay between moves (autoplay)
* PGN import (also includes import from Internet)
* Analysis with included chess engine: Critter 1.2 (ARM) or Stockfish 2.1.1 (x86); you can add additional UCI engines for analysis
* Study mode
* Experimental write support and marking of games for deletion (needs Scid for PC to compact database after marking games for deletion)
* Retrieve positions from external programs, such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kgroth.chessocr (ChessOcr, non-free)
* GNU GPL v2
* Source: http://code.google.com/p/scidonthego/
* Most of the GUI code was taken from Peter Österlunds DroidFish and re-released under GPL v2 by the authors permission.
* Scid integration by Gerhard Kalab.
* Various enhancements by Alexander Klimov.
* Manage UCI engines by Larry Isaacs.
* Storage for accessing databases stored on the SD card
* Internet access for downloading PGN files from The Week in Chess (http://www.theweekinchess.com/twic/) and
Tags: scid to go, scid on the go, scid, scid on go, html scid.js, scid on the go apk, scid gratis, chesspad andoid apk, scid on the go chess, onthegoscid.
YOU MAY NEED TO RE-IMPORT EXTERNAL ENGINES AFTER UPDATE
* bug fix for engines not working on some devices (e.g. Galaxy Tab S)
* fix crashes with internal engine (Stockfish 5)