Scropple - Word solver
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Enter the letters on the board and your rack letters, then this application will calculate what words are possible to play and what score they will give!
* Board is saved on exit
* Calculated words are highlighted clearly where they can be placed
* Suggested words are shown fast, as calculation continuous in background
* All possible words are shown, no limits
* Wildcards. (BETA functionality, might exceed application memory allocation. Warning message should be displayed if out of memory)
* English (SOWPODS, TWL06)
Please support by upgrading to Full version
* No ads
* Removes a small delay during word calculation.
=== Under Development ===
* Transparent mode
=== Problems and Feedback ===
If you have any problems or want to make a suggestion please send us an email.
=== Notes ===
Appliation has been developed by WoodLeg in cooperation with Scropple.com.
Scrabble is a registered trademark by Hasbro Inc. in the USA and Canada, and in the rest of the world by Mattel. This web site has no affiliation what so ever with either organisation. The solver for Swedish Wordfeud uses the DSSO word list which is © Göran Andersson and is licensed under Creative Commons. Göran, we agree on your Wordfeud dictionary stance.
=== Keywords ===
Scropple, Wordfeud, Wordfeud cheat, Wordfeud help, Scrabble help, Scrabble cheat, word solver, Wordfeud solver.
Tags: scropple, word solver dansk, dansk word solver, wordsolver danish, wordfeud danish solver, wordsolver7, scropple help on danish, wordfeud solver danish, scrabblecheatwordsolver, ladda ner scropple.
- Norwegian added
- Fixed soft keyboard hide bug
- Fixed an issue where board was not saved on exit
- letters on board are saved on dictionary change
- Show results faster. Results are updated continuously as they are found.
- Calculation can be stopped.
- Danish dictionary
- Bug fix: Last column was not included in calculations and could cause crash.
- Major increase in speed to calculate words.
- Decreased application size
- Decreased application memory (RAM) usage